Sony isn't scared of the activision deal, they are terrified of Gamepass!!!

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Clearly the headline is all cap.

But what if it wasn't?

What if the narratives used by the oppressed gamers of this fine establishment are hyperbole?

What if I presented you with exhibit A:

Sony Isn’t Scared Of ‘Call Of Duty’ Exclusivity, Sony Is Scared Of Game Pass

Now I know some of you will not read because ignorance is bliss!!! So I'll provide an excerpt for those uninterested in seeing reality...

Rather, Sony is fighting against this deal because they see the likely end result of this. That is new Call of Duty games being sold on PlayStation for full price, probably $70, while the same game is offered as included with Xbox Game Pass every year. And this is something that Sony feels like it can’t compete against, even if the game is still available on the console just as it’s always been. They may be believe that Call of Duty is a big enough series to really start to move players off PlayStation and onto Xbox, if they’re going to get a “free” Call of Duty every year, in addition to all Game Pass’s other first party offerings.
Now the narrative around here is Gamepass is trash, but only Sony Stan's believe that.

Sony knows better tho :umad:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly the headline is all cap.

But what if it wasn't?

What if the narratives used by the oppressed gamers of this fine establishment are hyperbole?

What if I presented you with exhibit A:

Sony Isn’t Scared Of ‘Call Of Duty’ Exclusivity, Sony Is Scared Of Game Pass

Now I know some of you will not read because ignorance is bliss!!! So I'll provide an excerpt for those uninterested in seeing reality...

Now the narrative around here is Gamepass is trash, but only Sony Stan's believe that.

Sony knows better tho :umad:

I don't think that first line is gonna work the way you want it to, breh. :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they want as much traffic on their system as possible which is typical for a game company, Xbox is going to close the gap but as long as Sony keeps dropping gems they’ll be ok:yeshrug:

CoolinInTheCut

All Star
Daps
This is obvious. But this only means MS had to pay $70bn to get people to care about Game Pass.

If the deal falls through, its back to the drawing board, either that or the Xbox brand is on suicide watch again.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn nikka, you working hard to make up for all the mid threads you couldn’t make while being banned.