Sony said you guys want movies not games: PS Plus may include movies

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony has seemingly accidentally released information about an unannounced PlayStation Plus Video Pass, which could add movie and TV content to the existing PS Plus subscription service.

PlayStation-Plus-Video-Pass-2-1-1024x545.jpg

Spotted by VGC, the PlayStation Poland website added – and then quickly removed – a banner that showed off the apparent service, accompanied by text that, when translated, reads:

"A new benefit available for a limited time on PlayStation Plus… PS Plus Video Pass is a trial service active 22.04.21 – 22.04.22. The subscription benefit is available to PS Plus users in Poland.”

Sony Accidentally Teases PlayStation Plus Video Pass - IGN

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
only makes sense if it's theatrical releases :yeshrug:
I'm assuming this is why they got rid of the video section in the PlayStation store
there are way too many alternatives my PlayStation is my game device I have an apple tv next to it for movies/tv

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Now if this get included into ps plus that would be a great counter for gamepass

Would get all the anime nerds like myself subscribing if they included funimation and crunchyroll in the package

But Sony greedy as hell so that ain’t happening

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever, shyt is whack :trash: since we already have Hulu, Neflix, AMAZON Prime, HBO Max.

Like person said above, I would only care if they included Crunchyroll and Funimation.