Sony Studios Present ‘Lucky 13’, Made On The Unreal Engine for Love Death & Robots Season 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Built entirely on Unreal Engine. This may be our first look into what late gen PS5 games will look like.

This is why Sony invested in Epic. Unreal engine is too damn powerful….This was made by Sony VASG, who work on stuff like Last of Us. You can even see the mo cap studios they film all their games, i think Kojima and Insomniac are using it currently for their new games.

Anyways, dope short, check it out on Netflix.

The 13th episode is entitled LUCKY 13. After losing all her crew on two separate occasions, the dropship is synonymous with the pilots for being the unluckiest plane in the hangar. Unluckiest that is, until rookie pilot Colby steps forward and proves everyone wrong.

Directed by Senior VFX Supervisor Jerome Chen, Sony Pictures Imageworks provided pre-production, asset design, creative look development, animation, lighting, compositing, creative editorial and final renders, which were mostly completed in Imageworks proprietary version of Arnold.

spiwebsite_ldr_ep13_lky13_frame082.jpg

spiwebsite_ldr_ep13_lky13_4k_frame012_0.jpg

spiwebsite_ldr_ep13_lky13_frame054.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Damn ps5 future library will be insane. I can’t wait to have a reason to abandon the PS4 for good.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thats odd, i swear i watched all of season 1 and 2 and didn’t see this one.

Its also crazy cause Jin Sakai from Tsushima and Kotallo from HFW actors are in it
:stopitslime:
The YouTube video you posted was uploaded 3 years ago. S3 just dropped last week.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I liked all of Volume 3 but they had my least liked episode in that season.