"SONY thought i was just focused on SINGING & DANCING..they didn't think i would OUTHINK THEM"- MJ

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Michael was a masterful businessman, what hurt him in later years is dealing with people who didn't really have his best interests in mind. He had an incredible amount of assets but the day to day cashflow wasn't handled and well and that's what really got him jammed up but he could have recouped that money easily if he stayed alive.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kimmel iss funnny

Why are you quoting me in this video ? I’m just saying be careful saying he’s so clever and manipulative cause if he Was he’s dumb for not realizing that sleep overs with kids would look terrible? Whether he did or not that’s bad fukking optics @KnickstapeCity negging me for asking the logical question?!

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why are you quoting me in this video ? I’m just saying be careful saying he’s so clever and manipulative cause if he Was he’s dumb for not realizing that sleep overs with kids would look terrible? Whether he did or not that’s bad fukking optics @KnickstapeCity negging me for asking the logical question?!
:shaq: No disrespect of the GOAT will be tolerated.

:mjpls: Them crackers got to you, huh?

:ufdup::wow::mjcry:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Nobody can deny Mj’s talent, not even cacs, his dancing and singing really set him apart from the rest, he is a music legend period.

However you’re a fool if you look up to this nikka for anything beyond music and dancing, because when he wasn’t doing that, he was wastefully spending on amusement parks, plastic surgeries, etc.

And the latter half of your comment has relevancy in any place but Earth.