Sony's Death Wish Continues: Planning a "Madame Web" movie

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these execs can be petty.

Sony/Columbia will definitely remember.

“To me, that film was a building block, it’s what allowed me to build a relationship with Sony. Without doing Madame Web I wouldn’t have a relationship with the decision-makers over there,” she said in an interview with GQ. “Everything in my career I do not just for that story, but strategic business decisions. Because I did that, I was able to sell Anyone But You. I was able to get Barbarella.”

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol they really had a song from shytty catwoman movie and had inserted it into this shytty madame web film. They had to be trolling when they did this shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith

weebay-thewire.gif

:devil:
:evil:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

I DON'T KEEP UP WITH THESE PPL.

WHO IS SHE AND HER FAMILY?

:devil:
:evil:

Her grandmother is Tippi Hedren who starred in Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. The Birds followed Alfred Hitchcock's biggest hit movie Psycho. Psycho made Alfred Hitchcock $15 million dollars($155,914,358.11 in today's time) since he self financed it. Hedren also starred Hitchcock's next movie Marnie. She was one of "Hitchcock's Blondes" and had everything bad that went along with that...

Tippi Hedren's daughter, and Dakota Johnson's mother, is Melanie Griffith. Melanie Griffith is an actress from the 80s and 90s. I don't think I've ever seen one of her films but the biggest seem to be Working Girl 88, where she got an oscar nomination, and Brian De Palma's Alfred Hitchcock inspired Body Double(I've wanted the watch this for awhile).

Melanie Griffith's father is Peter Griffith. He was a small time actor that became an advertising executive. His most known role is Jamie Lee Curtis' father in the 1978 movie Halloween.

Dakota Johnson's father is Don Johnson who is known as the white guy from Miami Vice. He was also Big Daddy in Django Unchained, and Jamie Lee Curtis' husband in Knives Out.

Melanie Griffith was also married to Antonio Banderas, the most famous spanish actor in the world, for 19 years. Together they have Antonio Banderas' only child, Stella Banderas.

Not related but kinda, Janet Leigh starred in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. Janet Leigh is Jamie Lee Curtis' mother and was a reason why John Carpenter hired her for role in Halloween. Psycho influenced Halloween, and the character Dr. Loomis is named after the character Sam Loomis in Psycho. Oscar winner Jamie Lee Curtis is close friends with Melanie Griffith and Naomi Foner. Naomi Foner is a Hollywood writer, and was married to Hollywood Director Stephen Gyllenhaal. They both worked on the movie where Halle Berry played a crackhead that lost her son, Losing Isaiah. Naomi Foner and Stephen Gyllenhaal are the parents of Jake Gyllenhaal and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Jamie Lee Curtis is Jake Gyllenhaal's godmother and they lived together with Jake's girlfriend during the Pandemic. Maggie Gyllenhaal directed the movie The Lost Daughter which featured Dakota Johnson. Like Dakota Johnson, Maggie Gyllenhaal's big break was starring in a sadomasochistic movie, Secretary.

Some of this I knew from before. I learned more after I watched the movie Hitchcock starring Anthony Hopkins. I learned more as I was typing this up and double checking stuff. Hitchcock is still inspirational seeing as how all these people that are Actors have been in a Hitchcock inspired movie even if they aren't kids from actresses that were in his movies.

And nikkas was mad about Jaden Smith being in movies:francis:

TLDR: Dakota Johnson got an Avenger level of nepotism helping her out.

I never watched the 50 Shades movies but Dakota Johnson was good in the 2018 remake of Suspiria. I don't really have an issue with nepotism and I've most watched most Jake Gyllenhaal's movies. I've been a fan since I saw Donnie Darko. Y'all know which one I still haven't seen:dame:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Finally saw it. So in addition to everything that's been said these spider girls are 15+ years older than Peter...:skip:
Grizzled war vets when he gets going.