Soulja Boy Sell Em: Coronavirus Has Soulja Boy’s Soap Business Booming

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
https://afrotech.com/coronavirus-soula-boy-soap-business-booming
Say what you want about Soulja Boy but the man knows how to make money. Whether it’s using the internet to usher in the era of ringtone raps or investing in his own video game console, SB is always looking for his next hustle.

Recently, the rapper invested in a company called The Soap Shop, which sells low-cost wholesale and retail soaps and detergents comparable to Tide, Dawn, Fabuloso, Pine-Sol, Arm & Hammer, etc.

In an interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, Soulja Boy spoke about his latest endeavor and revealed that he and his manager went in on a franchise location in South Haven, MS.

“Once you get into the music industry, you branch out, you know what I’m saying?” he explained. “Do different stuff, like, try different things, try different business ventures. I got dish detergent. Everybody needs soap.”

And it appears Soulja Boy may have the right idea. With coronavirus causing massive panic worldwide everyone is doing whatever it takes to practice cleanliness and it appears The Soap Shop is cleaning up — literally. Sources have told TMZ that The Soap Shop has gone from selling 100 bottles of cleaning products a month to 3,000 bottles in the last 2 months. Sales at Soulja’s South Haven location have tripled as well.

In an interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, Soulja Boy spoke about his latest endeavor and revealed that he and his manager went in on a franchise location in South Haven, MS.

“Once you get into the music industry, you branch out, you know what I’m saying?” he explained. “Do different stuff, like, try different things, try different business ventures. I got dish detergent. Everybody needs soap.”

And it appears Soulja Boy may have the right idea. With coronavirus causing massive panic worldwide everyone is doing whatever it takes to practice cleanliness and it appears The Soap Shop is cleaning up — literally. Sources have told TMZ that The Soap Shop has gone from selling 100 bottles of cleaning products a month to 3,000 bottles in the last 2 months. Sales at Soulja’s South Haven location have tripled as well.

Watch Soulja Boy’s The Breakfast Club interview below.