SouljaBoy GYAIH:Tired of breh lying about snortin yay

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
how bout you gestapo ass mothafukkas stop watching vlogs from 10 years ago and get your mind on making something productive in the real world:francis:

you think Soulja Boy gives a fukk if you know whether he has or hasn't snorted coke? He don't even know who you are bruh:yeshrug:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
how bout you gestapo ass mothafukkas stop watching vlogs from 10 years ago and get your mind on making something productive in the real world:francis:

you think Soulja Boy gives a fukk if you know whether he has or hasn't snorted coke? He don't even know who you are bruh:yeshrug:

for real

that sound at 7:06 wasnt him snorting coke, that was a sweep sound or he brushed something over clearly
and he explained the kat stacks video, she chopped up pills while he was in the bathroom and make it look like coke

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D

:russ:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
People talk about coke like some crazy mythical shyt lol

It’s so normal in LA. Everyone off the yayo out here

I stay away from that shyt personally

exactly. ive had plenty of chances to try it, and some nights when it presents itself I'm like :patrice:

but then I just hang and watch the homies after they hit a few lines and I'm like :hubie:nevermind, I'm good

only thin goin in my nose in my finger nahmsayin