Soundscan Singles Numbers (Week Ending 6.6.12)

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Posting this up just in case anyone is interested on what numbers these guys are doing singles wise since albums really are not selling. Young Money really is still dominating the charts. A beef with Pusha T isn't really going to change that or stop it.

Nicki Minaj "Starships" 2.7 million sold to date
Snoop and Wiz "Young Wild And Free" 3 million sold to date
B.O.B "So Good" 1.1 million sold to date
Drake F Lil Wayne "Motto" 2.3 million sold to date
Big Sean F Nick Minaj "Dance" 2.1 million sold to date
Tyga "Rack City" 2.1 million sold to date
Drake F Rhianna "Take Care" 1.8 million sold to date.
Young Jeezy F Ne-yo "Leave You Alone" 188k :snoop:

if you want to see the whole list download the PDF [ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/6hbht0jbjilo]Singles Charts - Week Ending 06 06 12.pdf[/ame] This gets emailed to me on a regular basis so I didn't put it together but its from a good source.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
not a beef with Pusha T but a beef with Good Music and RocNation might stop it

Not really. The numbers don't lie. If you look at the chart youll see they are featured or have 15 songs on the charts selling well for large portions of this year. I don't think a beef with Good Music is going to all the sudden get all those songs to not be popular.

I'm not a big Young Money fan or anything but them 'falling off' just isn't happening right now word to Charmander.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Other info since I know people want to be able to skim the thread with out looking at that PDF

LMFAO album has sold 808k to date but they moved 13 million singles.

Jay-z and Kanye 'NIP' moved 2.7 million singles to date or 2 records for every time they've performed it live.