Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is this supposed to be a roast

:mjlol:

Believe in Bron brehs :russ:

Breh, quote me a thread where you contributed something intelligent to any subject....ever. The fact that you don't know how dumb the shyt you say is ain't a virtue.

You literally said that Indians from India are true Black folk and genetics is irrelevant to a person's race. :dead:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh, quote me a thread where you contributed something intelligent to any subject....ever. The fact that you don't know how dumb the shyt you say is ain't a virtue.

You literally said that Indians from India are true Black folk and genetics is irrelevant to a person's race. :dead:

Sounds like I made some kind of impact on ya life, I do have a knack for making fans. :manny:

Forgive me if I don't remember you breh :francis:

You must have been rather insignificant :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sounds like I made some kind of impact on ya life, I do have a knack for making fans.
Breh, I don't ever remember even hearing of you until last month. But last week when @thekingsmen was once again exposing himself with all his idiotic anti-black conspiracy theories I saw you were the only one dapping him up. I'm thinking, "who da fukk is dumb enough to dap of that shyt?" so I do a search of your name and his and found mountains of dumb shyt under a different name.

People stupid in one sphere of life are usually stupid in others too. You have terrible opinions across the spectrum. :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Kobe gone and I really don't have the heart for the Stan war anymore. shyt hurts.
This my first post on the Coliseum since his passing and I just thinking to my self how you can be still be petty enough to continue to this "war"
I'm still too deflated
I still got some shyt to get off my chest that I'll say in the Laker thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
So he was hating on the goat and nikkas got in his head and y’all bron haters think this is a win:russ:

Thecoli.com

Full of frustrated cacs undercover

The gayest thing is following one man from team to team for 17 years. Something only Bron fans know about.
People really dapped this shyt too :dwillhuh:

i've seen some pretty funny lebron slander but i really never understood how 'bronsexual' caught on. it's not clever, there's no pun or wordplay or anything...like, what's the appeal here?

Cac humor

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Breh, I don't ever remember even hearing of you until last month. But last week when @thekingsmen was once again exposing himself with all his idiotic anti-black conspiracy theories I saw you were the only one dapping him up. I'm thinking, "who da fukk is dumb enough to dap of that shyt?" so I do a search of your name and his and found mountains of dumb shyt under a different name.

People stupid in one sphere of life are usually stupid in others too. You have terrible opinions across the spectrum. :manny:

:jbhmm: I'm trying to figure out who told you that you matter to me

In case you haven't noticed
Your words hold no weight in my life :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:jbhmm: I'm trying to figure out who told you that you matter to me

In case you haven't noticed
Your words hold no weight in my life :mjlol:
And yet here you are with your 3rd straight reply to me. You ain't even saying anything either, just talking cause you want to talk. Watch, you about to reply again too and you still won't have said anything, you just like chatting.

And I ain't trying to matter to you. You a dumbass on every subject, ain't no saving that, I just called it out and you still ain't got no reply.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And yet here you are with your 3rd straight reply to me. You ain't even saying anything either, just talking cause you want to talk. Watch, you about to reply again too and you still won't have said anything, you just like chatting.

And I ain't trying to matter to you. You a dumbass on every subject, ain't no saving that, I just called it out and you still ain't got no reply.

Only a select few have the eye of discernment. I have it. You know that I have it because my truth has pierced your subconscious. :mjlit:
Your anger validates my statement, now who do you work for? Agent
:stopitslime: