Spider Man 2 PS5 plot point described by CBR Toy company

BlackXCL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
t.
Did Sony force you to pre-order the game or was that just made as an option? Also, even if you pre-ordered the game yesterday, doesn't mean you are granted access to know the ending of the game and everything else about the game today, before it's even released. To desire and be hyped for information is fine, but it's not mandated that you are to get it the moment you want it.

If you need excess info before pre-ordering something, then don't fukking pre-order it until you get the details you're looking for. Simple stuff, fool.
Boy, no one wants to see the ending of the game. All we want is a gameplay trailer. A simple gameplay trailer and a blog post describing some of the new things to expect would suffice.

It’s not entitled to want to see gameplay before PRE ORDERS go live.

In fact, it’s stupid to think anything but that is ok.

some of you are too nice, and let these companies get away with bad practices.

If you want my money, give me a GAMEPLAY trailer first. Point blank. Anyone not on that page is out to lunch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Boy, no one wants to see the ending of the game. All we want is a gameplay trailer. A simple gameplay trailer and a blog post describing some of the new things to expect would suffice.

If you want my money, give me a GAMEPLAY trailer first. Point blank. Anyone not on that page is out to lunch.

I bet you they will release a gameplay trailer before launch

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Unless you're somehow forced into said pre-order, your argument has no foundation to stand on. Once again, if it takes select amount of details to get you to pre-order, then simply don't pre-order until said info is out there. Uh duh, foool.

Ain't nothing nice. Just ain't nothing dumb either, except for foolish folks like you punching air over nothing.

BlackXCL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
t.
I bet you they will release a gameplay trailer before launch
But not before pre orders go live. Which is the point.
Unless you're somehow forced into said pre-order, your argument has no foundation to stand on. Once again, if it takes select amount of details to get you to pre-order, then simply don't pre-order until said info is out there. Uh duh, foool.

Ain't nothing nice. Just ain't nothing dumb either, except for foolish folks like you punching air over nothing.

I bet both of y’all don’t have a single post criticizing your fav game company :mjlol:

Do you guys just accept everything they do? Ever criticized a company for bad practices?

In what world is asking for a gameplay trailer before pre orders go live not completely reasonable?

LOL :russ:

But.. but.. let them show when they’re ready! Nikka if they’re ready to accept pre orders then the fukking game is ready for a gameplay trailer.

They are actively choosing to not show it, simultaneously asking you for money.

GTFO with that shyt. Y’all got the biggest capes on. My word

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I bet both of y’all don’t have a single post criticizing your fav game company :mjlol:

Do you guys just accept everything they do? Ever criticized a company for bad practices?

In what world is asking for a gameplay trailer before pre orders go live not completely reasonable?

But.. but.. let them show when they’re ready! Nikka if they’re ready to accept pre orders then the fukking game is ready for a gameplay trailer.

You’ve been lashing out for days about not getting a trailer, we get it, we all want to see gameplay breh :dead:

But also, no one is forcing you to pay for anything until you’re ready, even after the game comes out

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Yeah, just not a single post of non-factor criticism over nothing.

This is less an act of bad practice than it is a matter of preference.

The gameplay trailer hasn't release yet because it isn't ready yet, apparently. Whether they want pre-orders available before or after that point is on them them to do it and on you on if you wish to buy it. I don't do pre-orders until a week or less before a game's true release date, so I don't have these 1st world country problems that you bytching over.