Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse [June 2nd 2023]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It’s a nice little PSA on mental health. Was hoping for a couple future nods to what’s in store for the final act of the trilogy but I didn’t detect anything. The detectives though will probably find a few Easter eggs.
Somebody in the YouTube comments said that this short film was actually premiered in some theaters before the Across the Spiderverse film. So this short film isn't actually new, but just released for a wider audience today.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Somebody in the YouTube comments said that this short film was actually premiered in some theaters before the Across the Spiderverse film. So this short film isn't actually new, but just released for a wider audience today.
Never knew heard or saw it and I watched in 3 times in separate theaters/chains

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the comment again, somebody clarified that it was played at a film festival before ITSM, but not in theaters.
Gotcha, yeah none of us plebeians would’ve had access. I’ve wanted to go to Cannes for a hot minute then bump on down to Monaco for the Grand Prix, probably going to have to wait till my daughters are in their teens for that though :pachaha: