SPIN...Best feud(hogan, savage, warrior)

Best feud

• hogan/savage

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • hogan/warrior

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • savage/warrior

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mr x

Superstar
Daps
This is a spin from the hogan, savage, flair thread

Which was the best feud

Hogan/savage
Hogan/warrior
Savage/Warrior

I think i already know what the results will be, but it don't hurt asking:manny:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Hogan/Savage had the best buildup, from Savage starting with the company in 86 and challenging Hogan, to the mega powers, to the break up, to Savage coming to WCW, nwo, etc...

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I guess a better and less one-sided question would've have been which WM match was the best of the three:yeshrug:

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
As a young dude who knew no better, the build to Hogan/Warrior @ WM6 was the most awesome thing I'd ever seen. The staredown at The Rumble and all the tension building up had the playground arguing over was gonna win on the daily.

Savage/Hogan was better in hindsight but then at that moment nothing could top it (Hogan/Warrior)

Singh

All Star
Daps
As a young dude who knew no better, the build to Hogan/Warrior @ WM6 was the most awesome thing I'd ever seen. The staredown at The Rumble and all the tension building up had the playground arguing over was gonna win on the daily.

Savage/Hogan was better in hindsight but then at that moment nothing could top it (Hogan/Warrior)

likewise

as a lil warrior hahah I thought the Hogan/Warrior feud was awesome.

When I got older in my teens, I realized that Hogan/Sav was way doper.

It's always interesting when you look back on your childhood days of watching wrestling and how as a kid you would almost pop for anything.

Then reflecting back after you know a thing or two about the business and change your whole mindset up