Spin: What were you like in college?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was an enigma in college. I started my school's first ever black heritage studies club. But I also was the editor-in-chief for a literary magazine that catered to nerds. I dressed like I was in an emo band (I was) But would quote Elijah Muhammad a lot. I built a persona based on confounding people I met, because I hate boxes. What about everyone else?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I started college as somebody was a little socially awkward, quiet, and not really outgoing...i ended it becoming outgoing and socially wild but still about my business..i guess you can call it a "glow up"......i still keep in contact with some of my college roommates who have stories for DAYS on the things i did in college....they have told my lady all the stories to the point where my lady was like "if i knew you back then, we would be friends and nothing more" :russ:

Daps
Sheltered, extremely sheltered. My parents did me no favours in that regard.

It was good for me to go to university, I met different types of people, had my beliefs challenged. Looked at life in different ways, learnt to be independent, learnt not to be afraid to question things, I came into my own there. Made great friends too.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Quiet, lowkey, and a complete novice with women.

But I was always in the mix because I knew a lot of hoopers from high school/AAU, and people knew I was about money.

First semester I was a little more outgoing because I had a big group of friends and you know everybody always wanna hit events as a mob. My grades suffered for it.

Second semester I was focused on school and money, stopped hanging with the same people or at least not as much.

But I stayed real tight with one dude from that group, because he was about money like me, he was also the most popular nikka in our class and it wasn't close.

So everybody saw me and remembered me for being tall and fly, but almost nobody knew me personally, how my voice sounds, or even my name.

Second year I transfer back home and linked back with my close friends from high school, but we all failed out. Made hella money and had fun those years though.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My first time away from home...had bad anxiety. So bad that I didn’t even go to class sometimes & changed my major cause the one I had I would have had to do a performance every semester till I graduated :snoop:

Got out of that shell tho & became a weedhead. Woke up every morning at 5:30 to smoke and me & my homeboys were the first ones in the caf for breakfast at 6am :snoop:

Shoutout to Alabama State tho :salute:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
1200px-Big_Mac_hamburger.jpg
1200px-Big_Mac_hamburger.jpg

BigAggieLean.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Started off as this geeky ass nikka for my first year and a half. Could either catch me with my book bag on my back walking to the cafe, or in the engineering building studying(still nearly flunked out).

Switched my major, and the first day in my new classes these two bad ass chicks introduced themselves(one of them is my fiancé now lol), and my homie and I had them two chicks doing our homework, and helping us get our degrees.

Anyways, I got it together and became the laid back guy that I am that will talk with anyone and can drink with the best of them. Became down and involved in local issues and politics, and now everyone from my graduating class hits me up in the fall talmbout “Aggie, you gone be at GHOE this year right?” I’m like :shaq::usure: you know it!