SPIN: What's Wrong With Young Black Women Being 'Witches'?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Since we had that thread of young Black women into being witches, what do you think about them? Do you feel like they are serving some hocus pocus? Why is it a bad thing for them to be witches? In their defense, theey aren't hurting anyone.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: if I’m aware of it, I don’t fukk with em

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why is it, or can it be bad for people, especially young people to be on the internet? Even making physical maturity a benchmark, it doesn't stop people from using such a powerful tool to negative ends. Same thing with the "inner-net" as I like to call it. I'm fine with young black women doing whatever it is that gives them permission to be more of themselves, just understand what you're dealing with. Ideally, young black women would be getting true wisdom and application passed down to them by their elders, when a lot of them are starting from scratch because white jesus said so.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing "wrong" with it.

It's just a goofy trend airheaded women think makes them different. Plus there's a desperation for a lot of Black Americans to fight against "Christianity" you'll find a lot of young Black men still trying to get into those weird pseudo-Islam sects - essentially doing the same nonsense.

It's as silly as astrology.

More made-up nonsense.