Spinoff: Ladies, Tell Us Stories of Men Being Oblivious to Your Advances

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Neither do I, but those are the "subtle" social cues. Apparently, if a girl shows you her neck when she talks to you, it means she likes you. Apparently, anyway. I had to read some of this shyt in books and actually observe people do this - my doctor that diagnosed me with autism told me to anyway, so I did. What I know now is that subtext and non-verbal communication is the gateway. It's very hard to read but once you do that, it's a little easier to tell. Sometimes though, I'm on default and girls do all types of shyt and I just don't clock till like hours later, then I'm like :damn:

Sometimes girls do all that shyt though and they ain't even feeling you, so as far as I'm concerned I'm at least a little dubious about all that shyt :russ:
All this to say you just were/are a scary dude when it comes to this subject? Could've saved you some keystrokes

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Flirty looks, a smile, playful touching, Obvious signs. I read men are three time more likely to misinterpert a woman's signals.

idk what you are interpreting as "obvious signs" but the rest will be interpreted to us as "she's just being friendly". Sometimes we try women who do those things you mentioned and we get the "I already have a boyfriend" "I'm married" "I can't".

@Smoke

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
idk what you are interpreting as "obvious signs" but the rest will be interpreted to us as "she's just being friendly". Sometimes we try women who do those things you mentioned and we get the "I already have a boyfriend" "I'm married" "I can't".

@Smoke
In your opinion, what should a woman do to show that she's interested other than telling them straight up?( because I have done that too and it does not work). Somethings gotta give. We can't go straight up to them and say it because it ruins the chase and we can't be friendly, so damn like WTF?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
In your opinion, what should a woman do to show that she's interested other than telling them straight up?( because I have done that too and it does not work). Somethings gotta give. We can't go straight up to them and say it because it ruins the chase and we can't be friendly, so damn like WTF?

1) how did you telling him you liked him not work?

2) Nobody said you couldn't be friendly. The shyt just gotta be more "I'm feeling you" friendly than "I'm just nice" friendly.

its many ways to show a dude you feeling him that he could be able to tell a dude, "man she must like me or something"

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
It's really a breakdown of communication. I spent the majority of my life either missing out on signals, or misinterpreting signals before I just stopped bothering trying to figure it out. I mean there are girls out there who are friendly as fukk, I mean they'll laugh and joke with you, text you, call you, go out and do stuff with you, and you're so deep in the friendzone that you don't even know you're just a friend. These days I just sit back and wait patiently for direct women. I think that's probably why I prefer older women, they aren't on that flirty, giggly shyt; if they're interested in you they will make the effort to really let you know. And once I see the effort, then I'll proceed accordingly. As for trying to figure out small, subtle, insignificant signs :camby:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
No, i do more of a
the-bend-and-snap-o.gif

But i squat & poke my butt out as i stand.... or sometimes i say
rnh62x

'Did we go to school together? Maybe i know you from my old job...'

Shh... imma have to come up with new strategies if i keep talkin ..
7 years later and I know EXACTLY what gif is missing :russ::russ::russ:

3381bdaa73fd25c2de4be22f23ffb6a4.gif

:francis::francis::francis:
But now it’s it’s unintentional… I just be trying to pick up something damnit

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It's 2021,women should be able to approach a man and be as direct as possible. shyt happened to me last month. She is a nut job but I respected that she was clear what she wanted.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
  • Brehs stay hungry. Ask him if he wanna go and get something to eat.
  • Say you need help with something, then let him know (before it's done) you didn't want to do whatever it was by yourself.
  • Wear something nice, then let him know you wore it for him.

Something to let a breh know you're interested not just .... out.