SPURS vs PELICANS GAME 7 ESPN

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He's useless in half court because his only move is a 3 point jumpshot, and being a 38% from 3 is good for shooting 3s but if that is your only offense, that is low % and ppl will live with it. If he does not show improvement in that area next season, I dont see him being a starting PG anywhere. Even guys like Rubio can make their layups and play half court basketball

Lonzo turning into Rubio would be a massive jump. Rubio isn't a good scorer but he can RUN an offense. Lonzo is a bystander when he isn't bricking it up.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Do the Jrue apologists see now why for years there's always been ppl asking to trade his ass? :skip:

Can put up good numbers, not a locker room cancer, probably a great guy, gives back to the community i'm sure, etc... but he ain't what it is.

Don't matter if it's AD, Cousins, Zion, Ingram, etc.. this Alvin Gentry/Jrue Holiday ran pelicans are all but always on the same inconsistent wishy washy shyt, despite having the talent on paper to be more.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
And maybe it's because i don't watch college bball, but the Zion obsession by ESPN seemed borderline creepy.

The fat kid is nice, efficient as a muthafukker. But before the pandemic ESPN was criticizing the kid for yawning on the bench despite him being inactive in street clothes. Get the camera the fukk off him and focus on the nyggas playing.

Sideline reporters grilling coaches and GMs in the middle of bubble games about why the nygga ain't playing more :dead:

Jesus christ

He needs to figure some shyt out but why so pressed for him to do it now now NOW??!

The flying fukk