Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Terrible trilogy

Still pissed they wasted JB :martin:
I had hope that Finn would get some training, come back, and whoop Kylo Ren in one of the sequels, or at least one up him at some point, similar to how Luke did it to Vader in the OT, but nah, that would've been too progressive for a story arc. Gotta give it to Rey and make Finn look like a confused simp. @Ziggiy knew where this shyt was going but the rest of us just couldn't see the forest for the trees. :skip:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had hope that Finn would get some training, come back, and whoop Kylo Ren in one of the sequels, or at least one up him at some point, similar to how Luke did it to Vader in the OT, but nah, that would've been too progressive for a story arc. Gotta give it to Rey and make Finn look like a confused simp. @Ziggiy knew where this shyt was going but the rest of us just couldn't see the forest for the trees. :skip:
This legitimately might be the only trilogy I can think of where it’s clear as day even without knowing it on the record that they had no plan from part 1 to part 2 and then from part 2 to 3

REAL6

All Star
Daps
image0.jpg
Looks about white.