Steph Curry is top 5 All Time after he wins this chip

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the bolded is what isnt talked about enough

everyone in the top 10 except Bird is a big man or a player with insane athleticism (kobe/lebron)

dude came in the league as a small tweener, with limited athleticism from a tiny ass Big South Conference school, and through much adversity took over the league. I'm simply not as impressed with a 6'11 Nigerian force like Giannis, a 7 foot 300lb athletic monster bully everyone in shaq, or 6'8 superhero lookin ass nikka like Lebron running the league. Steph is an alien, plain and simple, and for that he is top 5 goat...and easily better than Magic as the goat PG

Overcame those early career ankle injuries too. Dude was on the verge of not making it. What a story :wow:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn't make it far without Klay or KD :hubie:

Top 5 All Time? :dahell:

So he better than Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Russell, Bird, and Wilt huh?

This single championship, where he hasn't had any sort of elite game or showing, is suddenly going to vault him over everyone else when he was pretty consistently a top 12-15 player before this.....

He not in my top 30

Great shooter and playmaker

And he has the best org who built around his strength

But he not on the level of many all time greats as far as carrying a team

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Going into this season, The Coli had him Top 15, but the consensus from all the reputable entities that dropped Top 75 lists had him Top 20. Here were the guys the consensus had over Steph, entering this year:

KG
Dr J
Moses
Mailman
Logo
KD
Dream
O
Shaq
Russell
Kobe
Duncan
Bird
Wilt
Magic
Kareem
LeBron
Mike

Two questions:

1. Of those 18 guys, who is Steph jumping ahead of?

2. What role does winning the title have as opposed to what he's already done this year getting back to The Finals?

:mjlol:
Responses will be interesting when smart locks him up.

:dahell:

SjYZkcs.jpg

Steph has 5, how is he gonna leap frog into top 5 with 1 more chip?

I couldn't even make it past the first 2 pages :dead: