Steve Harvey tells men “Be Quiet, don’t ever argue w. your queen as The Woman Is God”

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Denzel said something similar
quote-the-secret-to-a-happy-marriage-do-whatever-your-wife-tells-you-yes-dear-and-breathe-denzel-washington-60-46-54.jpg

Denzel Washington on the Secret to His 35-Year Marriage

Denzel Washington on the Secret to His 35-Year Marriage: 'I Do What I'm Told and Keep My Mouth Shut!'

Smh smh smh

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
You shouldn’t argue with her because it’s pointless.

You will achieve what you really want to communicate calmly, quietly, and repetitiously.

However, if you want to argue just to release some stress, do you.

But you can only be mad at yourself if you find yourself screaming the same shyt over and over for years.

I agree with this

Women don't listen so you're talking to a brick wall

If you're running your house and you are 1000% correct about whatever the issue is... Then just do it

And don't explain a gawtdayum thing .
Just Let her vent..sip something and act like she's right and knows what she's talking about
just to shut her up

Don't take it in.. just nod your head, shut up and yes dear to her face and do you when she gone

The key to this whole shyt is to pick your battles

Don't find yourself arguing with a bish over a shower curtain like I once did

:snoop:

If it's trivial, she won = yes dear you got it

If it's important and you Know for a fact you're right then fukk what she talm 'bout. Yes dear to her face and do you behind her back

If you're not sure .. run it past your team before you draw a line in the sand over it

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s not wrong though. Most Coli users don’t actually engage with women in real life, and are heavy on some incel/Kevin Samuels shyt. Even when you’re right, you’re better off just letting that shyt go, if you want to maintain your own peace of mind.