Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
should have done this after the SB. Instead of going out on top, he went out :flabbynsick:
I think Shefty ruining his retirement last year is the ONLY reason he came back... Do it right after the SB and it looks like you're taking away the thunder from the winner.. Do it in the Summer, nobody cares.. Do it during Pro Bowl Week... They'll be talking about this DURING the damn SB now

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Shefty ruining his retirement last year is the ONLY reason he came back... Do it right after the SB and it looks like you're taking away the thunder from the winner.. Do it in the Summer, nobody cares.. Do it during Pro Bowl Week... They'll be talking about this DURING the damn SB now
fukk all of that. Do it for yourself. It's always sad when these players go out like 'ol Eddie Kane. :mjcry:
John Elway did it the best.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Man, the more I watch Trey's college tape the more I'm realizing this special ed offense is just the one he ran in college. Shanny is giving him the same stuff he was successful with at NDSU. In his only full season as a starter Trey ran for 1100 yards and 14 TDs with a ton of these QB draw plays, primarily because he doesn't have the side-to-side athleticism to beat a LB to the edge, but he was trucking LBs and breaking tackles and going to 40+ yards multiple times. He's not a timing or accuracy guy. Took lots of deep shots. I think Shanny was hoping that Trey could do the same in the NFL and be a Josh Allen-Justin Fields type hybrid, but the jump in talent, speed and size from FCS to NFL seems to have neutralized his skills and advantages. Whereas Cam and Fields and Jalen were all playing against future NFL stars, the guys Trey was beating the breaks off of are now driving uber. So I don't know what a normal offense means for Trey.

We have to give Trey a proper season. This us the season to do it.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm totally cool if Vic Fangio comes back. He is one of the league's best defensive minds and Lynch is a very good drafter at defensive value relative to the picks.

I would also be cool with Steve Wilks or Brian Flores.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Offseason Thread Just Posted
mjcry49ers.png

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!