Stop being hoe ass nikka(respectfully god bless) and call your grandparents/family

Mystic

All Star
Daps
If you got folk in the hospital, you visit. That call shyt is the Wastrel's dream ticket, especially if you can go and see 'em.
Not trying to be harsh, but it's the truth, man.
Half the time folk do "The call" it's out of obligation so they can technically say
"Yeah, I talked to 'em on X..." at the wake or later on down the line, but you know you could have visted if you needed to.
Seems like I'm talking shyt?
But the same sorta happened with my maternal Grandma during that dreadful month she got sick(er), fell out on the caretaker and was at the hospital for the last week of her life with me not wanting to go see her.
She had alzhimers bad, so it's not like as if she'd recogonize me on the phone, much less now what to do with a phone, but I put it off to the point I had to do the "She at Jesus gate" shuffle and had to stand remorseful at an opened mouth husk where my Grandma lay.

That's what made me finalyl work up the never to go see my Grandpops since he was in the hospital around the same time (They both went in the same day) and he started to give up the ghost directly AFTER she died and he lost the will to fight the Cancer that was creeping up on him again.
It was scary.
And it hurt.
But I did that shyt.
Just in time to, because he checked out, just like he said he was when we had to tell him Grandma died like 5 rooms over and he just got WEAK.
You and whomever reads this shyt, can and should too if you love 'em.
Or don't.
I mean to each his own and all.
Damn.....

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Damn.....​

Exactly. Breh. I been there. This ain't me dap fishing, looking to be contrarian.
It's so easy to let that shyt fall by the wayside, thinking you've got time or they'll get better.
My Grandparents were my solace as a kid and I lowkey felt like a huge piece of shyt when I started to shy away from them when they got older/sicker, it had me feeling all the way pathetic for a minute until the end came.
Atleast I got a chance to help my Grandfather out before he got sick and got to see/be with him one last time before he checked out.
Don't rob yourself of them chances, man. shyt will eat you up if you got a conscience.