Stop Listening to Bitter, Miserable, Hateful Fukks About Your Relationships

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Should be common sense, right?
NOPE. Just got off the phone with a homeboy of mine who lost an amazing woman, primarily b/c he was following up bullshyt one of his bitter ass homies kept talking about his relationship.

Chick made six figures as a dentist. Pretty chick. Shy around new people but cool and down to earth.

One dummy in his circle always talked shyt. Used to try and clown his woman back when they were dating.
“She aight, but nothing special.”

To anybody else, it was obvious the dude was hating, but the miserable fukk went way back with my friend, so he was in his ear. My friend started being an a$$hole to his woman trying to follow up his dumb ass homeboy.
“Oh you gotta call if you stay out late?!”
“Oh you gotta hang with wifey? He on a leash ya’ll!”

Now chick has ghosted and deleted him and his bitter homie is laughing at him. :stopitslime:

Meanwhile, I have a female friend whose mother and sister is dead set on keeping her single. Every word that comes out of their mouths about ANYBODY she brings home is something negative. Just fukking meant to tear them down. Ain’t NOOOOOBODY good enough.

But ask me what they do? One works in a hot ass DMV and the other is on disability. Probably ain’t had dikk in decades. But my home girl keeps listening to these toxic ass people b/c they family. They be asking guys she dates for money.
Edit: I had to go back and reemphasize this shyt b/c it made me so mad.
Just fukking stop. How hard is it to see that some people just want you to be miserable with them?!:why:
Cliffs: Stop listening to miserable bitter ass people about your life…even if it’s family. It’s okay to cut people off once you’ve outgrown them.
Well the breh learned a valuable lesson which is why most dudes don't even bring up their woman to their boys, nothing they say will be relevant.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Should be common sense, right?
NOPE. Just got off the phone with a homeboy of mine who lost an amazing woman, primarily b/c he was following up bullshyt one of his bitter ass homies kept talking about his relationship.

Chick made six figures as a dentist. Pretty chick. Shy around new people but cool and down to earth.

One dummy in his circle always talked shyt. Used to try and clown his woman back when they were dating.
“She aight, but nothing special.”

To anybody else, it was obvious the dude was hating, but the miserable fukk went way back with my friend, so he was in his ear. My friend started being an a$$hole to his woman trying to follow up his dumb ass homeboy.
“Oh you gotta call if you stay out late?!”
“Oh you gotta hang with wifey? He on a leash ya’ll!”

Now chick has ghosted and deleted him and his bitter homie is laughing at him. :stopitslime:

Meanwhile, I have a female friend whose mother and sister is dead set on keeping her single. Every word that comes out of their mouths about ANYBODY she brings home is something negative. Just fukking meant to tear them down. Ain’t NOOOOOBODY good enough.

But ask me what they do? One works in a hot ass DMV and the other is on disability. Probably ain’t had dikk in decades. But my home girl keeps listening to these toxic ass people b/c they family. They be asking guys she dates for money.
Edit: I had to go back and reemphasize this shyt b/c it made me so mad.
Just fukking stop. How hard is it to see that some people just want you to be miserable with them?!:why:
Cliffs: Stop listening to miserable bitter ass people about your life…even if it’s family. It’s okay to cut people off once you’ve outgrown them.
This is why you’re one of my faves lol.

Some red pill guy I watch always says that men generally don’t need a co sign from other men about the women they’re dealing with because men are very individualistic in their thinking whereas women usually do need a co sign from other women because women are ‘hive minded creatures.’

Though your first example proves otherwise do you think it’s true that men usually don’t need a co sign in the same way women do?

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
This is facts, I knew a dude who said his girlfriends moms was in their business like crazy! and always had negative shyt to say. Turned out the mom had fukked her daughter’s ex and the dumb ass daughter was still taking advice from her scandalous ass mama. It’s a lot of women with moms that want their boyfriends or husbands. It be hard for them to understand family will fukk you over the most if you allow them to.

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
:wow: In the girl’s case, I think she trying to “save” her mom and sister if that makes sense. In the guy’s case, him and his homeboy grew up doing damn near everything together and the guy with the chick has been making some awesome moves. Trying to open a cigar lounge/bar. It’s hard to watch b/c everybody can see the snake in the grass except them.
Interesting. Can you elaborate what you mean by shes trying to save them? I feel like this is going on alot in our community, but I’m not sure if maybe I’m thinking of it in a different context than you.

Btw when I was in highschool this puertican chick use to always lean on me in class and sit on me for no reason and my best bro was like she looks like a cute monkey (she was super cute tho), and I kinda let it fall off. Now would you believe 2 yrs later he gets a chick that looks like a cute monkey (she was not as cute)? Lol.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I am a firm believer in cutting toxic people out of your life or at least minimizing contact. Misery loves company and I don't have the time. Life is way too short
Yep. The way some people violate sometimes just makes you have to cut em off. Some shyt will only bring you down.
Sounds like he may be gay...

:yeshrug::dame:
Nah I don’t think so. Just a bit too much of a follower.
I love my cuz but he ain’t been a relationship in 10 years and ain’t had sex in 10 years. But he tells me what kind of girl i need. Mind u I been with current gf for 13 years :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff:So true. Why do so many have so much to say when they ain’t never been in a relationship?
Nothing but gospel in this thread… I’m private as shyt with my current gf because I don’t want outside energy ruining what we got going on.

The funniest thing I’ve noticed is that ppl who are single or in shytty relationships be quick to say “why you doing all that for him/her?” or “why you letting him/her do all that for you?” It’s as if they don’t wanna see couples treat each properly because they’ve never been treated right and they can’t process seeing other ppl be happy.
My mom told me the best thing I could do was keep people out of my business and marriage. Nobody needs to know how ya’ll do.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Interesting. Can you elaborate what you mean by shes trying to save them? I feel like this is going on alot in our community, but I’m not sure if maybe I’m thinking of it in a different context than you.

Btw when I was in highschool this puertican chick use to always lean on me in class and sit on me for no reason and my best bro was like she looks like a cute monkey (she was super cute tho), and I kinda let it fall off. Now would you believe 2 yrs later he gets a chick that looks like a cute monkey (she was not as cute)? Lol.
Yes sure! In fact here’s a great example, she spends money on her mom trying to buy a food service for her to help her get healthy. As far as I know, she’s frustrated that the mom won’t eat the healthy food and is still just eating out daily. So why continue with the nonsense? Keep ur money in your wallet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never take relationship advice from ppl who can’t maintain relationships.

You gonna take jump shooting advice from Shaq??

Exactly.
Bruh.
Nobody can maintain relationships until they DO.

how many exes do you have?

A few right? Just like me and everyone else.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep. The way some people violate sometimes just makes you have to cut em off. Some shyt will only bring you down.

Nah I don’t think so. Just a bit too much of a follower.

:laff::laff::laff:So true. Why do so many have so much to say when they ain’t never been in a relationship?

My mom told me the best thing I could do was keep people out of my business and marriage. Nobody needs to know how ya’ll do.

I only see some family members at funerals, baby showers etc. Just because we share blood don't mean anything to me when they're so negative. Because I don't share any of my personal life with them now they've started making up things to gossip about lol. Leave me alone

:russ:

Your mom is spot on!!!