STUDY: Trump Supporters More Likely to Dehumanize Black People

Daps
Reppin
Botz
We dehumanize ourselves. :snoop: No other race or group are killing us, like we're killing us.

Lol...On average, there are around 18k murders every year in the US. Out of a general population of 330 plus millions and a black population of 50 plus millions. How many people die every year, in the US? 3 plus million people die on average, every year. So, even if black people were responsible for 100% of the murders and victims(clearly not the case), murder would still represent a tiny percentage of black deaths. At around 3.7 to 4% of black deaths.

And this is my problem with some of you, your concerns look superficial and very fake concerns. Coming off as "White people have said this multiple times. You guys are making us look bad in their eyes. We're the only people who do X or Y"

It's like you guys are even afraid to investigate...You just repeat and repeat, because you blindly trust "them". Plus, you intentionally downplay history...

"On average, there are 18,340 murders each year in the US."

"Approximately 3.46 million people in the United States lost their lives in 2021."

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
2nd MAGA Operative Identified From Trump's Viral Chick-fil-A Visit

Meet the operative on the RNC payroll

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPvocXFWIAE0dSS.png

GPv5PGvbIAANgEM.jpg

GPvpJuUWcAAduDP.jpg

GPvqC73WMAAIuoN.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We dehumanize ourselves. :snoop: No other race or group are killing us, like we're killing us.
For those of us who aren't murderers or haven't been murdered before. This is more relevant to our day to day life.
Because i have encountered racism from white people far more often than i have ever been attempted to be killed by a black person.
In fact no black person has ever tried to murder me before. I have had a gun pointed at me by a cac before though