Super-Hero Comics and Black Empowerment...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The Hierophant @Blacksands

Prof. Turtel Onli has been producing and marketing Black super-hero comic books for more than four decades, through his Chicago-based Onli Studios. Onli says the genre utilizes “contemporary mythology” in the service of Black empowerment. One of his characters, Malcolm 10, “goes after street violence, the gangs, the corrupt Black drug dealers. He addresses Black-on-Black, internal problems,” said Onli.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yo this reminded me @Blacksands when you were running Facebook ads for your show how did you decide which demographics to target did for your ads and marketing? Did you use facebook pixel? I'm thinking about using facebook pixel to collect data for my project to target specific niches.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@The Hierophant @Blacksands

Prof. Turtel Onli has been producing and marketing Black super-hero comic books for more than four decades, through his Chicago-based Onli Studios. Onli says the genre utilizes “contemporary mythology” in the service of Black empowerment. One of his characters, Malcolm 10, “goes after street violence, the gangs, the corrupt Black drug dealers. He addresses Black-on-Black, internal problems,” said Onli.

I know prof Onil creator of the black age. I reviewed some of his work. Will listen good drop.