Supplements, creatine and all that shyt. Do I need it?

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve posted pics before and I def improved from there

Not sure what to do.

Got the six pack, whatever you call the muscles around the six pack, neck, arms legs all that​

Am I going to need to take stuff to really really tone and build muscle

Trying to be lean but still have muscle, more lightweight boxer than Bruce lee lol l.

Kinda winged my whole deal

But I’m starting to think I may need some guidance now that I’m looking for top notch results

Thanks in advance

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve posted pics before and I def improved from there

Not sure what to do.

Got the six pack, whatever you call the muscles around the six pack, neck, arms legs all that​

Am I going to need to take stuff to really really tone and build muscle

Trying to be lean but still have muscle, more lightweight boxer than Bruce lee lol l.

Kinda winged my whole deal

But I’m starting to think I may need some guidance now that I’m looking for top notch results

Thanks in advance

steroids :lolbron:

But nah really it depends on what you're doing now for strength training and how much. You could probably just be better off increasing the cals a bit and training those muscle groups more that you think are lacking. You can start with creatine like @The ADD said since it's relatively cheap but works best when you have your diet/recovery nailed down.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah it helps alot...get something that will boost your energy along with caffeine

My stack was cranberry,maca, l-arginine, dark coffee, b12, mens vitamin, flaxseed oil all on a empty stomach theb protein shake after working out