SyFy got a Freddy marathon on

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right now.

I haven't seen Dream Master in forever. This is my favorite Freddy joint. They're up to when the black guy get stuck in the auto car dream hell.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
right now.

I haven't seen Dream Master in forever. This is my favorite Freddy joint. They're up to when the black guy get stuck in the auto car dream hell.

"Tell em Freddy sent ya!" Freddy did Kincaid so dirty, had him thinking those dream warrior powers from part 3 would still work on him.:laugh: But the GOAT death is still that girl turning into a roach, years later that scene still bothers me. totally fukked me up as a kid that also that scene where Freddy sucked that black girl's face. You flunked!:laugh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Tell em Freddy sent ya!" Freddy did Kincaid so dirty, had him thinking those dream warrior powers from part 3 would still work on him.:laugh: But the GOAT death is still that girl turning into a roach, years later that scene still bothers me. totally fukked me up as a kid that also that scene where Freddy sucked that black girl's face. You flunked!:laugh:

The girl's roach transformation was disgusting. LOL, at Freddy crushing her in the roach motel and the gooey shyt burst out.

The worst dream-death was the nerdy black girl with asthma. Freddy kiss her and makes her body shrivel into a deflated blowup doll. :krs: