T.I gotta release a 50 diss or fight the nikka at this point.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot the other ones, know about this one only.
Prolly cuz it flopped.. TI was on a single 50 put out that had Jeremih and 2 Chainz. I don’t remember what it was called

50 and TI were also on a remix with Jeezy of a club song…. I don’t remember what it was called but 50’s verse got a lot of play. Somebody was singing “I’ll beat it beat it uuuuuup”

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Prolly cuz it flopped.. TI was on a single 50 put out that had Jeremih and 2 Chainz. I don’t remember what it was called

50 and TI were also on a remix with Jeezy of a club song…. I don’t remember what it was called but 50’s verse got a lot of play. Somebody was singing “I’ll beat it beat it uuuuuup”

I heard the Up remix before but not sure about the other. That was a popular song on radio when it dropped.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Man the south straight p*ssy when it comes to this Nikka 50. Strangely enuff the only dirty south nikka that wasn’t scared of half a dolla was the so called fakest, Ricky Rozay. As far as I’m concerned they shudda helped Rozay get him out the game in the late 2000s but them nikkas soft. He ain’t got no problems bullying y’all legends if need be.

50 been sending shots at T.I for over a decade and this punk ass nikka always playing timid. SMH

:camby:

Thats not an indictment on the whole south and Ross is a terrible example, 50 done violated that nikka crazy played with his son and beat the shyt out his best friend while inheriting a MMG chain and Ross hasn't done shyt to 5 whatsoever but try to troll on social media and interviews. nikka touch your kid and you dont crash out it literally gets no more p*ssy than that.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I got a ugly ogre looking baby mama like Tip got too, and the pwussy and head FYE!... I know Why tip stay with her, and I heard about the freak offs

:yeshrug: