Talk Radio shows to listen to?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey yall,

I'm looking for a show to kill time at work. Outside of Rachel Maddow, I can't really stand hearing one person talk for an hour straight, so preferably they take audience calls.

I know @Cole Cash listens to and calls into the Sam Seder show for example. If there are any Chicago shows, especially, that would be great.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

a solid non political mix
from 1800 history, to nicaragua/Contras, gov't corruption, drug wars, 3 letter agencies, (as if those last 4 things arent damn near the same thing:russ:)

this one crazy, alot of :picard: moments
some the sht they cover seems maddddd outlandish, after doing some googles it checks out for the most part :damn:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi

if nothing else watch 5:45- 7:00 she drops so much dence knowledge bernie almost keels over

Prins is on it like some sht u wouldn't believe. She was at Lehman and then Bear Stearns for 7 yrs, ( they failed in '08), she also worked at Chase and JP Morgan after tht.

she clearly points the finger at the fed, and gets in the history and ramifications of their actions.

it ain't what u asked for, but u'd be missing out to not take a listen

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I found a decent radio station that talks national and local (Chicago) politics. They have clout as a lot of their guests are mayoral candidates

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One question I got is whether it is better to call in to a radio show you like or to call into a radio show that you disagree with to break up the circle-jerk & challenge the listeners.