Talk To Me - Horror Movie

lagcats

you're inferior to me, thoughts?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SWEDEN
Hey, so i searched thru the forum and i didn't see any thread about this movie. I think it's def worth a thread and thoughs about Talk to me sequel.
I was kinda shocked and thought the movie was very good tbh. They could of made some more story about the characters and showed us more playing the game and showing the ghosts more i guess. But overall the movie was pretty awesome and i'd love to see the sequel to this one.

Talk to me imdb
image.jpg

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey, so i searched thru the forum and i didn't see any thread about this movie. I think it's def worth a thread and thoughs about Talk to me sequel.
I was kinda shocked and thought the movie was very good tbh. They could of made some more story about the characters and showed us more playing the game and showing the ghosts more i guess. But overall the movie was pretty awesome and i'd love to see the sequel to this one.

Talk to me imdb
image.jpg
Just watched this, it’s a modern day classic. International film continu to shyt on the uncreatives in Hollywood.

Can’t believe this thread has no other posts.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This is the thread dor the movie.

Talk to Me Thread

So far I think it's 2nd best horror movie I've seen this year. When Evil Lurks is my #1 so far. It's an Argentine horror movie so expect subtitles. The movie is a bit more harsher than this one so don't watch it with someone that can get upset.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the thread dor the movie.

Talk to Me Thread

So far I think it's 2nd best horror movie I've seen this year. When Evil Lurks is my #1 so far. It's an Argentine horror movie so expect subtitles. The movie is a bit more harsher than this one so don't watch it with someone that can get upset.
I just peeped the trailer, looks pretty good, thanks. I really enjoy foreign takes on the horror genre because the curiosities of evil are more layered. I guess that's to be expected dealing with people who have vastly different cultures, but the writing is also better and not formulaic like here.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I just peeped the trailer, looks pretty good, thanks. I really enjoy foreign takes on the horror genre because the curiosities of evil are more layered. I guess that's to be expected dealing with people who have vastly different cultures, but the writing is also better and not formulaic like here.

Here's the dedicated horror thread. Another user said New Religion is another good foreign horror released this year but I haven't seen it yet.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...n-recommendations-and-murder.242388/page-1796