Taraji P. Henson Says She Fired Her Entire Team For Not Capitalizing On The Success Of Her ‘Empire’ Character

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a standard response. I said endorsements off a hot TV show and your ass brings up a breakout, small Indie movie from 20 years ago as if it’s the same. :camby:

Read what she said and generate a relevant response.
I said earlier in this thread that I agreed with her firing her team. I even agreed about most of your post regarding seeking endorsements and advertisements, but making it a "y'all just hate black women" with your Terrance Howard point was inaccurate and unnecessary:manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
even agreed about most of your post regarding seeking endorsements and advertisements, but making it a "y'all just hate black women" with your Terrance Howard point was inaccurate and unnecessary:manny:
I said it because I know how this forum rolls. The convo was irrelevant to what she said in the quote and not many posters even engaged with it. Then we had a post about her real estate investments as if she is either or lying or should be grateful. It was weird.

Bringing up a small indie movie from 20 years ago wasn’t at all relevant to what she said.