Tariq questions our tolerance of transsexuals

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Kwabena, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Scustin Bieburr

Scustin Bieburr Baby baybee baybee UUUGH

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345390.00

I don't doubt that. They see your skin first and your sexual orientation second though. And we need to come together as black people first rather than worrying who is fukking who, what their genitals look like and who might be trying to change someone's sexuality(a ridiculous notion to begin with. Closet homosexuals may just want an easy out by claiming their lust for dikk is not their fault) That's low on the priority

2. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

LOL....

Care about the being "forced" to have sex with like 2 percent of the USA population...:russ:

I am sure somebody saying "Transwomen are women" is making you feel pressured to fukk a tranny...:mjlol:

If you trannies being open in society is pressing you into giving them the D...

You wanted to do that shyt...:lolbron:

omnifax, trife06, Isaiah Bradley and 5 others dapped this.
  3. Ya' Cousin Cleon

Ya' Cousin Cleon happy father of two

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Harvey World/DFW
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

the only problem is there are people that are not only denying them agency (black gays/trans) in regards to solidarity as well

but their humanity and it’s a problem

4. Moody

Moody Faroole ii geeya

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Puntland
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Buck breaking is particularly disturbing and something that convinced me that americacs have a sociopathic gene lurking somewhere. It's the kind of ridiculous shyt only a few sick people would conceive, and they made it habitual.

The romans I thought were the worst of the worst but I was sorely mistaken.

5. Marcelrellu

Marcelrellu Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Tariq on point.

Cacs and c00ns hate tho

PropJoe, alpo and TreeElecHuggica dapped this.
  6. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

LGBT Black people have the highest rate of jobless, homelessness and are disportionately killed all over the world by other BLACK PEOPLE....

White people ain't in Jamaica assaulting and killing trannies...

White people ain't showing up in a Black club grinding on a tranny and then killing or assaulting the bytch...

White people ain't kicking Black teens LGBT out because of their sexual orientation or gender identity...

Black LGBT...are more likely to be victims of another Black person than a White person...(same with violence in the Black population...)and this has to do with tolerance...

Every-time a section of the Black population...whether male, female, LGBT got a grievance that only pertains to them...

Somebody gotta come with the fake kumbaya shyt..."all of us are Black and we need to stick together..."

How about address the problem and show some sympathy instead of dismissing what Black people do to each other...

Everything ain't just White people...

Mook and dj-method-x dapped this.
  7. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Crazy how everybody is pro-Black but when it comes LGBT Blacks...then it's fakkit this and fakkit that and I hope they die this and abomination that...

And I am just like...I thought you are for Black people...:mjlol:

8. ExodusNirvana

ExodusNirvana Close Your Eyes

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Coli Cash:
    $329.06

Yo if nikkas want to fukk Trannys do it but stop fronting like someone is forcing you to do it

I'm not attracted to Trannys or Men....nor have I ever been. It has NEVER been a choice for me.

If your kid is gay, he or she is GAY it has nothing to do with you or anything else

ManyAvenues dapped this.
  9. desjardins

desjardins Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Mustard Island
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

basically
    LGBT brothers and sisters are being HUNTED by other black people in places like uganda under the auspices of cac religions and such
    disgusting really

CharlieManson dapped this.
  10. Ya' Cousin Cleon

Ya' Cousin Cleon happy father of two

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Harvey World/DFW
    Coli Cash:
    $250500.00

edit: wrong breh, sorry.

:mjpls:they also feel that same kinda way about poor/working class black folk now that you mention it.....you've seen it.

anybody that was familiar with black popsocio/edutainment shyt of the pre-Obama days know what I'm talking bout.

CharlieManson dapped this.
  11. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Then pro-Black bigots wanna turn around and demand solidarity by from Black LGBT but they are being killed by their fellow Black people...:mjlol:

How you gonna demand Black LGBT take a back seat when you are always talking shyt about them...and calling them abominations and conspiracies...

What fukking sense does that make?

Then get mad when they air you out on Twitter and shyt about your bigotry...

"See they with the White liberals...they don't care about the Black race..."

Nah motherfukker they just keeping the same energy cause they know you don't care about them...:lolbron:

12. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Pro-Blacks are just the unwanted b*stard babies of White conservatives...:yeshrug:

13. Scustin Bieburr

Scustin Bieburr Baby baybee baybee UUUGH

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345390.00

Again I'm not saying those things dont happen or arent important. And I'm keeping my comments to black people in the us and in other majority white countries. Your blackness is a bigger threat to the power structure than gender, sexual expression or sexual orientation. We need to address the deficits in health, voting, safety, etc. By fracturing the groups we cant make anything happen. This is why Democrats keep getting that work. They're all too busy fighting eachother while Republicans put the infighting to the side and put in work.

Look at James Baldwin. That man was gay and most of his writing was about his perspective and against white racism. He knew the bigger threat to his safety was his black skin first. He wasn't building a career around talking about black homophobia or sexism. His goal first was to protect the black human first.

14. Moody

Moody Faroole ii geeya

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Puntland
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

:gucci:

Tetsuo, Vodun Don, Mook and 7 others dapped this.
  15. Wiles

Wiles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200000.00

[​IMG]