Tariq questions our tolerance of transsexuals

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Kwabena, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Wiles

Wiles Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200000.00

give us brehs the blackplanet story and info for rep if you feel like it..:feedme:

2. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

What sense does this even make...

This like White Americans telling us..."Bro, we are all American and ISIS is gonna kill us if we don't stick together..."

James Baldwin lived in a totally different time in the middle of Jim Crow and he couldn't even talk about being gay...

There were Black people in the Civil Rights Movement that was gay that couldn't even talk about being gay because it would make all the Black people uncomfortable...

There were Black people that were atheists and communists that couldn't talk about it because it would make everyone else uncomfortable...

That isn't sticking together...that's called being suppressed by your "own"

It's 2018...

Nobody should be sitting around telling people who are in pain and suffering to be quiet so the majority can get whatever the fukk they think they deserve...

Republicans do infight...BTW

Don't you remember the Tea Party?

Alt-Righters aren't necessarily the base of the Republican Party...

Republicans aren't unified and White people aren't unified and Black people aren't unified...

I don't where people get the idea that there is unity in this world...there isn't...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Mook, ab.aspectus, Ake1725 and 2 others dapped this.
  3. Wreck Lord

Wreck Lord Binary

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $396.05

Where does tyree live

that is the ultimate question

i would think banging trannys is voluntary
    wtf this has to with slavery
    is he saying mark zuck made FB so trannys can look like IG thots so NBA ballers are forced to fukk em raw balls deep?

what do you stans see in this guy

CharlieManson dapped this.
  4. CharlieManson

CharlieManson Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

It's true...

If Pro-Blacks were White...they'll be on Fox News complaining about the fact that people say Happy Holidays instead of Christmas...

If Pro-Blacks were White...they'll be on Fox News talking about the conspiracy of chemicals in the air that are making children transgender...

If Pro-Blacks were White...they'll be writing articles on Jews and Cultural Marxism on Breitbart...

Pro-Blacks fit the exact same profile of a Fox News watching Trump supporter...

An Angry, displaced, and paranoid 35 and over motherfukker...most likely male...

or

An angry, displaced, paranoid and 20 year old...most likely male...

Both sit around and listen to stupid ass conspiracies and ramblings of charlatans and spew hatred and stupidity online and create vast echo chambers of bitterness...isolating themselves from the mainstream of American thought...

You don't see the Black Left doing this shyt...

At least the unlikeable Blavity Blacks stay in reality...

Us Black leftists don't say stupid shyt like Buck Beaking occuring in 2018 via trannies...:mjlol:

That's fukking dumbest shyt I read all year...I legit lost IQ points reading that shyt....

Whether a motherfukker is a Tariq Pro-Black or a Hotep Pro-Black or a Black Capitalist Pro-Black....it's all fukking bullshyt...and full ignorance and retardation...

Mook dapped this.
  5. HellRell804

HellRell804 All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

The tranny thing is just sad. Its probably a mental illness but I think the biggest problem is that these men think they can get the "privilege" women get just by declaring themselves women. What they don't understand is that privilege is reserved for "attractive" women. Trannies that can pass dont have the same range of problems. It's the ones who thought life was going to be sunshine and rainbows as a woman then when it's all said and done they look like Dennis Rodman when he married himself. Then they still can only attract the same men they attracted b4 and they're depressed because they did some irreversible shyt to themselves for nothing. Society isnt helping these people by placating their delusions and no amount of social engineering is going to make people treat them differently. They basically put themselves a rung below ugly fat women in the social hierarchy which is rock bottom.

With that said, it's some truth to what Tariq is saying but he kinda reaching. I guess for click bait purposes

6. Youngdev

Youngdev Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $294499.00

On point how, who are forcing black men to have sex with trannies ?

Zero dapped this.
  7. Luken

Luken Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Toronto
    Coli Cash:
    $345600.00

Bunch of tranny lovers in here :smh:

8. Marcelrellu

Marcelrellu Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Not that part but the rest of what he said

9. Wreck Lord

Wreck Lord Binary

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $396.05

WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!

Dorian Breh dapped this.
  10. Swagnificent

Swagnificent Superstar Hall of Shame

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Homosexuality is not natural to black people. That is why we whole-hardheartedly reject it. Its demonic cac behavior.

11. Swagnificent

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

No. Stop trying to force white ways of life onto us. Homosexuality is not natural to black people. Its not in our nature as original people to behave in that sort of demonic behavior. That is part of white culture and they are trying to force us into following their demonic ways.

I've been consistent in saying that white people are spraying chemicals into the environment that is turning black men gay. This trans movement is no different. This is nothing more than a white supremacist ploy to destroy the black community by turning black men into homosexuals.

12. Swagnificent

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Its not a mental illness breh. We've never had such a thing in the past. Especially in black culture. This shyt is by design. They are putting something in the air that is targeting black men and turning them gay. I noticed this when I went to Atlanta a few months ago. It was one of the most disturbing experiences in my life. I actually made a thread about it. The amount of fakkitry and trans shyt going on down there in the so-called black capital of America was disturbing.

It confirmed to me that the government is definitely doing something in Atlanta that is turning black men gay. Whether its in the water or the air, the white supremacists are definitely doing something in Atlanta that is turning black men into something we naturally ain't prone to be.

Macho Mane dapped this.
  13. Daio

Daio PS_UMTS Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Little Rock
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

I haven't been pressured to have sex with a tranny

The_Dread_Dormammu dapped this.
  14. Lady.Libra.

Lady.Libra. ~balance~ Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    VII
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

No, no Doggy. Ain't that much damn shaming in this whole wide world.

15. JQ Legend

JQ Legend Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300000.00

Why did you feel the need to say this when he said "people" not "men"?

:jbhmm:

Killer Instinct dapped this.