Tash calls out BET for not including Tha Alkaholiks & Xzibit in Loud Records tribute

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
He’s not wrong at all but they only had so much to fit in for that time slot. It was dope af seeing dead prez and MOP. Almost made a grown shed a thug tear. Only part of the show I watched

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
When people think of Loud Records, they think of Big Pun, Mobb Deep, The Wu, M.O.P, and Dead Prez.

I didn't learn until later that Loud Records had a West Coast office until after reading P's book.

Restless was when everyone started to really rock with X once he started working with Dre.
Restless and Man Vs Machine sold more than At The Speed Of Life and 40 Dayz and 40 Dayz and 40 Nightz and its crazy because At The Speed Of Life was a decent album.
X should have been a Aftermath artist at the end of the day. He did what he could being on a majority East Coast label.

The Liks on the other hand weren't so lucky. They got lost in the shuffle in two of the best years in Hip Hop(1993 and 1995).

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
who performed in it?

David Banner performed and he was on SRC along with Akon(Steve Rifkind's new label after he sold the original Loud). I think he knew down the line that he Southern rap scene was going to take over so he decided to capitalize on it before it was too late.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
When people think of Loud Records, they think of Big Pun, Mobb Deep, The Wu, M.O.P, and Dead Prez.

I didn't learn until later that Loud Records had a West Coast office until after reading P's book.

Restless was when everyone started to really rock with X once he started working with Dre.
Restless and Man Vs Machine sold more than At The Speed Of Life and 40 Dayz and 40 Dayz and 40 Nightz and its crazy because At The Speed Of Life was a decent album.
X should have been a Aftermath artist at the end of the day. He did what he could being on a majority East Coast label.

The Liks on the other hand weren't so lucky. They got lost in the shuffle in two of the best years in Hip Hop(1993 and 1995).
U buggin bro..Foundation and paparazzi put XZ on the map. He was obviously famous enough to be dissed by the outlaws on the makaveli album. ..... People also think of the beatnuts and Pete rock soul survivor album on loud as well..

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
U buggin bro..Foundation and paparazzi put XZ on the map. He was obviously famous enough to be dissed by the outlaws on the makaveli album. ..... People also think of the beatnuts and Pete rock soul survivor album on loud as well..

I already knew that..

I was saying how everyone was really starting to rock with X to Z once him and Dre really

linked up. Paparazzi and The Foundation weren't bad songs either. It had to do with timing.

That's evident based on the sales of Restless vs At The Speed Of Life. I listen to At The Speed Of Life more anyways.

Pete Rock did release the first Soul Survivor on Loud.

The Beatnuts were on Relativity first along with Three 6 Mafia... Relativity was brought by Sony.

Krayzie Bone released Thug On The Line on Loud.

Soul In The Hole soundtrack was on Loud as well.

Twista had his first album on Loud too.

Loud Records had a lot of dope releases. It was one of the main labels that actually catered to their artists.

Daps
Yeah pretty disrespectful these dudes were on loud same time as wu tang