Taxstone is still f’n hilarious

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m out the loop. Joe got touched recently?
Yeah, he caught the beats a few months ago at Dream in Woodside, something light, they whipped him out but they didn’t do him dirty dirty like they could have, was just a little discipline for the Tax disrespect. Apparently they were Zip wit the Drip’s peoples so he was the first one to break the story..

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nigha gon die in there
Not necessarily.

Is he even 40 yet? I don’t think so. I honestly think he’s gonna get out on appeal eventually but that’s whatever…plenty of dudes get released in their 60’s…and since prison be preserving nigs that’s like 50 in real world years lol. He’s gonna miss a whole lot of life, the best years actually…but that’s the risk you take playing with hammers illegally and/or being a gangsta…at least he’ll be free eventually. Free him tho, he doesnt deserve all that time imo, all things considered

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
35 years
Has to serve 85% which puts him at 29.5
With tune served, he’ll be our in 24.5 years

Which is still wild considering hes 40 something
Remember, he’s in the State, not the Feds…that 85% jawn is in the Feds. In the State you can get paroled…I think he’ll probably be in front of the board in like 15 years and they won’t hit him up if he keeps his nose clean in there, he’ll get released on parole. And that’s worst case scenario. Best case he’ll get an appeal sooner, which I think is what he’s banking on. For all intents and purposes, he was defending himself against people trying to harm him. There’s no self-defense in NY but still, shh like that gets considered..

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Probably ain't doing too much laughing when those lights go out at Rikers and he's staring at the ceiling from the top bunk thinking about how he fukked his life up irrevocably.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tax was my introduction to podcasts. He should be where Joe, Nore, and Gillie/Walo are. Hope he gets an appeal but because it happened in a public space and he’s a predicate felon I don’t think they are going to show him any grace.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
In a Stand-Your-Ground state he would've been free.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he caught the beats a few months ago at Dream in Woodside, something light, they whipped him out but they didn’t do him dirty dirty like they could have, was just a little discipline for the Tax disrespect. Apparently they were Zip wit the Drip’s peoples so he was the first one to break the story..

Nah Joe didn't catch no beats he got snuck then got busy shyt was a flop