TBD PBC on SHO: Jermall Charlo vs Maciej Sulecki (WBC Middleweight Title)

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Seems like those tickets weren't selling, so they had to fake an injury to get more promotional time.
Seems like those tickets weren't selling, so they had to fake an injury to get more promotional time.

I checked the tickets on the Toyota Center website yesterday. Damn near the entire 100 level was still available.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Agent Mulder just to let you know, you cant claim to win arguments if you block ppl..just sayin lol
It’s easy to win an argument when ppl don’t debate facts and just resort to name calling and race baiting. Charlo is an overrated, overhyped cherry picking underachiever. Instead of debating that, this clown resorts to name calling me instead of defending his fighter. Talk to clowns like him who can’t stay on topic.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s easy to win an argument when ppl don’t debate facts and just resort to name calling and race baiting. Charlo is an overrated, overhyped cherry picking underachiever. Instead of debating that, this clown resorts to name calling me instead of defending his fighter. Talk to clowns like him who can’t stay on topic.
Yea he pulled out "race baiting", we definitely got a racist on our hands. This is probably Steve Kim's burner account.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yea he pulled out "race baiting", we definitely got a racist on our hands. This is probably Steve Kim's burner account.

You got my name all up in your mouth instead of addressing/refuting my comment on charlo being a cherry picking, underachieving, protected fighter.

Pathetic. :scust:

Hop off. This is a boxing sub forum - talk about boxers - not other user accounts.