Memphis TN

rpUxNNX.jpg

on gang :birdman:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Monthly 'Change the thread title' appeal.

Also, since we can no longer call people 'The Jannetty' because that nikka Marty done lost his whole-ass mind, I submit a new comparison: Tegan is the Charlie Haas of their tag team. Less talented in every way but had the 'look' the company preferred.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Monthly 'Change the thread title' appeal.

Also, since we can no longer call people 'The Jannetty' because that nikka Marty done lost his whole-ass mind, I submit a new comparison: Tegan is the Charlie Haas of their tag team. Less talented in every way but had the 'look' the company preferred.

Hey if somebody comes thru with some Tegan shots and shes looking right you aren't gonna say no just because she plays for the other team

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Hey if somebody comes thru with some Tegan shots and shes looking right you aren't gonna say no just because she plays for the other team
Oh, no, none of this is orientation-related. It's just clear who the thread is really about these days and it keeps cross-contamination to a minimum of the two are split, especially since they aren't teaming anymore.
I mean hell, we got solo threads for Aubrey who's a ref, for Eva Marie who doesn't wrestle anymore and arguably never did, and there's even one for some one-eyed BBW-type. I'm not saying Tegan Haas doesn't deserve a thread... I'm just sayin she need to exit stage right off this thread cause Kota got the juice now