Teeth Whitening / Maintenance

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I’m one of those people that gets ph thrown off from mouthwash. I always felt like it made it worse. There’s was a stretch where I was taking some vitamins that had my shyt KICKING (but I didn’t know that was the cause yet) so Id use some extra strong otc mouthwash and that felt like it made it worse AND gave me dry mouth.

I stopped using it altogether and my breath went back to normal. nikka was down bad for a sec.
:skip:
Try the non alcohol based mouth washes. My mom hasn't had issues since switching

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That's why I said as much as possible
:pachaha:
My boys will fry me everytime they catch me drinking with a straw

c48487255239b8caec647b4e07eb0dbd_w200.gif
ass nikka

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Your teeth can only be so white. How white are you trying to get them? Teeth cleanings twice a year and brushing and flossing your teeth about the best you can do. They gonna buff your shyt at the dentist. Some people teeth just gonna naturally be whiter than others. The only way to get a very white set of teeth are veneers. Even then you would have to get BL2 or BL3. BL1 gonna have your shyt unnaturally white cause people teeth not that white in real life.
All facts, I just meant how to maintain certain level from home…but I recognize there is a limit
Floss while driving

ACTUALLY brush twice a day

Use all natural whitening strips

Drink with a straw as much as possible

Sometimes it's the little things.
I try to do this by getting iced coffee when possible and at very least rinsing with water after coffee

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Baking soda FAQs​

Can brushing with baking soda whiten teeth?​

Yes it can, because an alkaline solution is made when baking soda mixes with water. This leads to the release of free radicals, which help to break up plaque on the teeth and surface stains. In addition, for anyone experiencing mouth ulcers, baking soda is an effective treatment. It also assists in freshening bad breath by neutralizing acids from leftover food particles.

Does brushing with baking soda damage teeth?​

Brushing once a day with baking soda or on occasion will not damage the teeth. However, brushing too hard or too often with it can lead to damaged tooth enamel. Some people also mix the baking soda with lemon juice, strawberries or other ingredients to clean the teeth. While this can be effective on occasion, a family dentist is likely to recommend doing this sparingly to avoid damaging the teeth.

I use baking soda
Crest whitening toothpaste
Then
81ROYH9U+9L.jpg

Then rinse with Crest whitening mouth wash.

I also do whitening strips once a month!

My dentist constantly says I have the whitest teeth he ever seen.

I also went to a professional teeth whitening place and the guy told me it was impossible to get my teeth any whiter!

• Dap
Reactions: P90

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Good results:
Brush 2x a day
Tongue scraper 2x a day
Floss after each meal

Better Results:
Add Twice a year dental cleaning
Upgrade toothbrush to Sonicare electric toothbrush
Upgrade toothpaste to Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste

Best results
Ask dentist to do a mold for custom teeth trays and use carbamide whitening gel syringes
Or
Use Crest 2 step toothpaste for a couple days before events

Product-Image.jpg

For optimal res

• Dap
Reactions: P90