Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Game Play Trailer Revealed

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@Deafheaven GGS :salute:

I fought a Shaheen in my very first ranked match and I haven't seen once since :dead: That flip kick launcher is crazy

You are a counterthrow savant tho good lord :picard: Going to apply machine learning and implement that into my own gameplay
full

Ggs

Bro Im no savant you heat burst very obviously no hate lol.

I hope I displayed I dont need Azucena to win :mjpls:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Gimme a couple more months and I'll be addressing you personally. Delete this before your future self is filled with regret:ufdup:

And if you dapped that shyt your days are numbered too:mjpls:

Id pick up ur bytch and show you how to really use her :mjpls:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I put it on every thing I love I played like 20 matches with @DaSk8D00D and this man did not complete 1 combo. Just saws powercrushes and prayer.

No hate though but you know Im right :mjlol:

I've recently got few strings dialed but still working on using my launchers. Your neutral was on point so it was hard to even get that shyt off lol

But yall better play this game every fukking day because that skill gap won't last forever. All yall days are numbered:birdman:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
thats how they all play

Its crazy when I used to watch tekken 6/7 matches she always struck me as a pokey poke character who annoyed you with backdashes and db3.

Get to t8 and this bytch does insane damage is flying all over the place. Saws. That one string that natrual combos on counterhit into saws does like 53 fukking damage.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Its crazy when I used to watch tekken 6/7 matches she always struck me as a pokey poke character who annoyed you with backdashes and db3.

Get to t8 and this bytch does insane damage is flying all over the place. Saws. That one string that natrual combos on counterhit into saws does like 53 fukking damage.
Chip damage out the ass