Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Game Play Trailer Revealed

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Looks very slow. Lot of hitstun, pushback on moves and apparently a sway back mechanic? Kazuya got hit by Jins b21 and then evaded a point blank EWGF.

Its still in development though and this was just from story mode, so hard to tell what the gameplay will really be like.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Looks very slow. Lot of hitstun, pushback on moves and apparently a sway back mechanic? Kazuya got hit by Jins b21 and then evaded a point blank EWGF.

Its still in development though and this was just from story mode, so hard to tell what the gameplay will really be like.
I peeped the pushback on that Kazuya Axe Kick, dude flew back 2 positions

The avoid mechanic… I’m wondering will they do away with KBD ?

Who knows

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Who knows

If Michael Murray is still there then movement is going to be nerfed more than it was in 7. The days of TTT2 movement are long gone.

That pushback is like one of Fahkurahm's moves. Properties are being changed again. Very interesting.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Who knows

What if you could trigger a dodge mechanic once per round, but the counter was that you can't block during it so you're wide open to being launched. That could replace armor moves. Less scrubby defensive option.

Anything to make defensive options/movement better in Tekken I'm cool with

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's not real gameplay. These video game trailers stay trying to fool people with that shyt. These game companies need to stop trying to pull off that cheap tactic.