Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM |

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I'm not liking the idea that running tackles no longer existing. Why even make the motion for running easier if that's gone. Low parries to no combos...I'm not sure what to think about that. Wall bounces gone too eh...
So players who are good at spacing can’t escape mashers

The buff to running is essentially a nerf to movement, if that makes sense

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2231-C354-C309-4233-BD5-C-3-B82963-CFB97.jpg

:patrice: not sure how I feel about this. just keep shyt the same, I don't understand why these companies think change is important, if it ain't broke, why try to fix it!

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There goal has always been to minimize the gap between skilled players and sorry nikkas.. Been predicted this.. They want this shyt to be Mervel vs Capcom so badly
That's not the only reason

Namco is tryna to up the presentation of the game because high level Tekken is not very compelling if you're not into Tekken. All that korean backdashing and neutral can be dry:manny: I'm not a Tekken head but as an outsider Tekken 8 DOES look more exciting. The cinematography is :ohlawd:

I do feel bad for diehard Tekken players tho. Akuma terrorized Tekken 7 for all those years and now his spirit lives on in Tekken 8 mechanics :dead::dead::dead::dead:

Them nikkas made Oops All Akumas:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There goal has always been to minimize the gap between skilled players and sorry nikkas.. Been predicted this.. They want this shyt to be Mervel vs Capcom so badly

Thing is,

The new systems they add just make it easier for skilled players to whoop on sorry nikkas. :mjlol:

The only thing I didn't like about Tekken 7 the ranked system. It definitely got nerfed because you had dudes in yellow rank who had no business being there.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not liking the idea that running tackles no longer existing. Why even make the motion for running easier if that's gone. Low parries to no combos...I'm not sure what to think about that. Wall bounces gone too eh...

Low parries to no combos is dumb. Parry requires thinking and therefore should punish spammers.