Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM |

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Thing is,

The new systems they add just make it easier for skilled players to whoop on sorry nikkas. :mjlol:
Nope.. Its the exact opposite.. Every Tekken since T6 (with the exception of Tekken Tag 2) They introduced new game mechanics that severely lowered the skill gap.. T8 is no exception. This was Namco's(and most Fighting game developers) goal

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nope.. Its the exact opposite.. Every Tekken since T6 (with the exception of Tekken Tag 2) They introduced new game mechanics that severely lowered the skill gap.. T8 is no exception. This was Namco's(and most Fighting game developers) goal

You think it's the opposite? Adding easy mechanics just means skilled players can execute moves better IMO.

I'm not a technical player, but what has been added to Tekken 8 to make it easier for newcomes to beat skilled players?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You think it's the opposite? Adding easy mechanics just means skilled players can execute moves better IMO.

I'm not a technical player, but what has been added to Tekken 8 to make it easier for newcomes to beat skilled players?
:jbhmm: I'm not sure why you dont understand the concept on how making the mechanics much easier narrows the skill gap between elite level players and beginners... If I reduce the depth of the mechanics from something equal to a game of chess to something similar to rock/paper/scissor.. that goes 100% in favor to the beginner or avg player

Last edited:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The female characters look ass compared to the males.:heh: Something looks off. It’s like they all have the same face.:mjlol:

I kinda feel like Tekken been that way, at least in T7. All female characters be having the same exact nose and lips. Maybe they're doing it again.

Just keep Master Thickness and Thickerina the way they are and I'm straight. :lolbron:

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Makes me think that the fabled Tekken X Street Fighter is finally happening this gen.

Akuma in T7 was the test run. Now we got some 2dish fighter mechanics in T8.
Akuma and Geese were Tekken X Street Fighter. That shyt is never happening this is why T8 has the mechanics it does now. They reigned so much terror on the community to the fact they basically said "you know what? Everyone can do what Geese and Akuma did"

:mjlol:

Fred

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The female characters look ass compared to the males.:heh: Something looks off. It’s like they all have the same face.:mjlol:
Yeah, they all have the Lili face from Tekken 7. It looks horrible

lili-looked-much-better-in-t7-vanilla-in-my-opinion-v0-8b91x0zfr5ka1.jpg

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
:russ: So turns out Ogre only caught ONE body??

All these world class masters they claimed he killed, damn near all of em have returned since.

One Tekken body. Harada decided to retcon everything since Tekken 5. I think Baek was originally supposed to be dead pre-T5, then it was he was knocked into a coma :francis: