Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Game Play Trailer Revealed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah that's not real gameplay. These video game trailers stay trying to fool people with that shyt. These game companies need to stop trying to pull off that cheap tactic.

I think it is though:patrice:

It was just mixed with cinematics like the SF6 trailer

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So those are cutscene graphics not gameplay graphics
Nope. Scenes like that happen in T7 story mode. This is the results of unreal engine 5. Keep in mind epic games had been getting stupid amounts of profit off fortnite. That money funded the staff they needed to create what is essentially going to be the engine that powers a minimum of 1/4 games this generation. That matrix demo they showed last year convinced me that this engine is something special.

The effect is that you'll now be able to keep similar budgets, have happier workers that work less hours, and you'll produce a game faster because you don't have to spend so much money and time hiring people to build, test, and tweak the engine for months and months. Where we are at now with technology, a game that is considered ugly will really be 100% on the artists. This is what 4k gaming is supposed to look like. The animations could use some work but once they're polished up there will be moments where that shyt looks almost like a cg movie from years back.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, Jin's voice

:wow:
This game is beautiful. Haven't been so hyped for a game like this in years. Trailer gives me chills watching it over and over. Taking the week off work when this comes out.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite stuff in Tekken 7 is when characters have clearly defined move sets and gimmicks designed around their move set not including the 2D characters who just played by a different set of rules.

Give characters strong gameplay identities and give them properties that reflect that identity.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part do you not believe? That they couldn't develop graphics that look that good or that a PS5 can't handle graphics like that?:jbhmm:
Can't develop graphics that actually looks and plays like that and probably never will.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

People forget just cause those horizon bundles have been plentiful on PS Direct in the US doesn’t mean the stock situation in the rest of the world is as good. Japan still not getting a lot of PS5’s, they still gotta do the lottery system and scalpers are still snatching them up and sending them all over asia.

They’ll probably focus more on japan next year with a bunch of big japanese games coming out now