Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Game Play Trailer Revealed

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What was Harada thinking with this coffe bytch

Stupid ass running move, I’m locked down the whole fukkin match , can’t step it … I’m guessing mixups the whole damn battle - nerf this bytch damn

Made it to the second red rank - will try to hit purples by end of week if I have time

I really need to go into practice until I get Korean back dash down consistently to stay away from these oppressive ass characters
That running move you can step to her right.. but it will only work close distance if they try to spam it.. Its similar to Claudio's bullshyt

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I dont know how I missed this shyt.. you know you can view all your replays right... Yea I knew that too.. But what I DID NOT know is you can pause in the .middle of the replay and take control of either character in the middle of whatever is happening.. This is some next level shyt :whew:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Convinced that theres people who are cheating in the online modes. shyt is way too funny style. You mean to tell everybody can block or knows combos? shyts ridiculous
Tekken doesn't change the character move list. Only nikka they ever changed was Jin. It's not like MK where you gotta learn the combos all over again and again and again and fukk mk

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Brehs in here crying about Azucena like Manon and her medal systems. Once yall figure her out her gimmicks yall will be calling her trash.:mjlol:

Don’t worry Azucena brehs you can join Manon Anons in waiting for buffs. :mjcry:
She has too much good shyt to ever be called trash

She’ll be nerfed I ain’t worried about it

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:mjlol:

My first match with Xiaoyu was against her and I had no idea what to do to counter her. She gets free reign it looks like. Gonna test her out in punishment this week.
I'm compelled to elevate my Xiaoyu...i might be buggin but I feel like a mastered Xiaoyu would be lethal. Hope I'm not wasting my time.

I've super plateaued with Kazuya...definitely been figured out since I got promoted...time to switch it up lol

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He got nerfed bad, he was unstoppable when he first came out in 7, people complained then they went to work

I think he’s even worse now than his nerfed version in 7
Leroy was giving people straight hell online. They gave him the Sean treatment in 8.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Coffee bytch ain't that bad, howrang or however you spell that fakkits name n Victor are ridiculous l. King does way to much damage and I can't tech his throws :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Tekken doesn't change the character move list. Only nikka they ever changed was Jin. It's not like MK where you gotta learn the combos all over again and again and again and fukk mk
Yeah, I mean they do change the move lists over time but it's usually to add or swap out for other moves rather than change the entire movelist like MK

Last major tekken I played was 5 and everybody in this game who was in Tekken 5 I'm still cooking with because of that

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Coffee bytch ain't that bad, howrang or however you spell that fakkits name n Victor are ridiculous l. King does way to much damage and I can't tech his throws :mjcry:
I aint gonna lie.. I still ain't figured that King bullshyt out.. luckily only ran into a few of them.. gotta put him in the lab