Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Game Play Trailer Revealed

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I aint gonna lie.. I still ain't figured that King bullshyt out.. luckily only ran into a few of them.. gotta put him in the lab
Even when you do it'll still hit :mjgrin:

Key to fighting king is that he's slow so you have to stay offensive so it puts more pressure on him so he can't throw, if hes too comfortable in neutral you gonna get grabbed eventually and it's over.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rolling death cradle :mjgrin:

Don't let him be by a wall when you get hit wit giant swing :banderas:
My last tekken was 5 and I mained Dragunov I had to go back to my boy but I forgot everything :russ: I've been stuck in warrior for the past 2 days and I always get paired against King or Victor when I go on a win streak :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tekken doesn't change the character move list. Only nikka they ever changed was Jin. It's not like MK where you gotta learn the combos all over again and again and again and fukk mk

Hey dont respect mortal kombat. :ufdup: put respect on mk

Thats true about the move list. Namco tweaked the controls a bit so its not as easy to perform the moves as it was in the previous games. The controls feels stiff.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Story mode was pretty hilarious

I enjoyed it overall with Chapter 10 being unique. The ending chapters were :pachaha: but I appreciate it

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Hey dont respect mortal kombat. :ufdup: put respect on mk

Thats true about the move list. Namco tweaked the controls a bit so its not as easy to perform the moves as it was in the previous games. The controls feels stiff.
I dont gotta respect shyt. I purchased 9, 10, 11 and 1 so i can say whatever i want. 10 is my favorite. Running full sprint across the screen was goated. 11 was trash with the stiffness and the critcal hits and all that shyt. 1 seems cool so far, even tho i cant full sprint across the screen it reminds me enough of 9 to be content. With that being said changing the moves every game doesn't do anyone any good but i get it. It evens the playing field....for like 1 week 🤣

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Brehs do anyone know how to do this input consistently and how do I practice it. currently a pad player

minus the 2

tst,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

^one of the only people to give me problems atm. had me on demotion at 3am

i'll beat him next time i feel like i have a read on him

one and done'd by ty for whatever reason

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Brehs do anyone know how to do this input consistently and how do I practice it. currently a pad player

minus the 2

tst,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
Tap right, star means delay, then it's down foward

If you do shoryukens in street fighter it's the same motion, but you are just tapping right first