Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Lidia Revealed as the 2nd DLC Fighter, Coming Summer

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I forgot all the relations, but her moveset mimics heihachis style right?
Jun Kazama came into Tekken 2 as a completely original character doing Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts (which is like a form of Jujutsu). In Tekken 3 her son, Jin Kazama, had a few of her moves mixed with Mishima-Ryu Karate from his father, Kazuya Mishima. Then in Tekken 4, Jin switched to what is basically Kyokushin style Karate. In Tekken 5, Asuka Kazama came in and got Jun's old Kazama style. When Jun was brought back in TTT2, she got an evolved version of her old Kazama style.

In Tekken 8, she continues to use her TTT2 Kazama style mixed with Unknown's style, which makes sense because Unknown is Jun's alter ego.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was just saying how sick the graphics are in T8, I probably won't play competitively but if I get a character I vibe with I might just mash on someone.

I couldn't put my hand on why the graphics look so much better than Sf6, but then I noticed it's Next gen only.
Lowkey Sf6 should be too.

maybe they'll eventually release a Next gen version of 6 or something.

Only if SF6 wasnโ€™t actually more aesthetically pleasing

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Jun Kazama came into Tekken 2 as a completely original character doing Kazama Style Traditional Martial Arts (which is like a form of Jujutsu). In Tekken 3 her son, Jin Kazama, had a few of her moves mixed with Mishima-Ryu Karate from his father, Kazuya Mishima. Then in Tekken 4, Jin switched to what is basically Kyokushin style Karate. In Tekken 5, Asuka Kazama came in and got Jun's old Kazama style. When Jun was brought back in TTT2, she got an evolved version of her old Kazama style.

In Tekken 8, she continues to use her TTT2 Kazama style mixed with Unknown's style, which makes sense because Unknown is Jun's alter ego.
i wonder if they plan on canonizing unknown

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx

Damn interesting. I ain't really got into it like that since tekken 4. Kinda miss that hoe and after playing all these shooters for so long i think this would be good for a different genre to play. Just know I'ma be trash when i first get back on tho lol