Tell me about a family member who died when you were young....

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
who you wish you had more time with.

I'm sittin here finishin off this bottle of uncle paul and for some reason I'm thinkin about a my dad's uncle, his mother's brother, we called him Pop. He died when i was 11 or 12, when i think back about him he was a cool as cat. I remember waking up on saturday mornings as a lil boy, he'd be outside wit my dad and a bunch of older cats from around the way showin off his catch, he was an avid fisherman, dude used to go out on the hudson, catch buckets of Blue fish, and bring them to my house to show them of. He also owned a social club type spot a few blocks from we're i lived, all he did was sit outside of it and talk shyt. I dont have many memories of him but 1 that sticks out was how they dudes at his lil spot they called "the club" used to run lil kids off from playin walzees in front of the door, one day a dude came out tryin to run us off and my unc came out and said "nah nah thats my nephew, let em play", i looked at my friends like :smugfavre:

disclaimer: yes i'm drunk, miss me wit the one stars and lame ass sarcastic remarks

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
my grandma, she had cancer and was very sick. I used to go visit her all the time and she would always be in her bed, I remember I would always run into her room as soon as i got through the front door. One day me and my mom went to her house, i ran into the room like usual but she wasnt in there. I was really confused, i thought maybe she went to the hospital or something and thats when my mom told me she died.

I was really little at the time and really didnt understand the concept of death, i thought she was gonna come back. I even remember asking my mom when i was gonna see her again. Man that shyt hurts, im about to smoke some weed now :to:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My grandmother. She died when I was 10...The time I did spend with her was great...I just wish she was still alive to see how I am now, and what I have accomplished. :to:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My Uncle Jack, he died when I was 4, he was a logger and one of the logs crushed him

that was the first funeral I went tom and I remember thinking "when is he gonna get up", I didnt understand death at the time :to: