Tell us about the best day of your life so far...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I have a few of them.

Of course Son being born, when I graduated. I have few very good High School basketball games.

But I had one day back in 2006, that kinda shut sh!t down. it was basically a comboof Good Food, Good Weed & Drink, my girlfriend at the time and her bad ass homegirl, Perfect night out and the threesome that followed. It was just one of those Ice Cube good days where nothing could go wrong.. I had the right fit on, The right music was playing, I said all the right things.. it was beautiful :to:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This.

Most recently was April 3rd and April 26th.

yeah, like yesterday, to me, was great. i had a photo session and was chilling most of the day, ate a po' boy, drank a beer, hung out with my girl. days like that are excellent and laid back even though it was hot as balls yesterday...

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't know if I've had the best day of my life yet. But a great day was graduating for sure. The day I paid off my Harley. Some great memories from several vacations also.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to be very depressed if the best day ever involves me getting married or seeing the birth of my kid.