Tennessee mom 'swapped vape pens for sex with teenage boys'

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Not too make light if things, but she does look like the type to trade vape pens

Female”s sexually abusing teenage and pre teen boys (majority of these kids are from low income situations). This is nothing new, and I’m sure a lot went unreported. Honestly, most teenage boys are not going to report it.

She needs the same sentence as a male who did the same thing

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My theory on the psychology behind these cases is these women want to be a deity to little boys because they’re insecure about their competition for attention in their age bracket. I’m aware there a lot of other factors but I believe that’s a base.

You think? Interesting perspective but usually a lot of the women are married so not sure I completely agree with that take...

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I never understood this like this chick couldn’t get it from an adult either way toss her away
why do yall keep saying this? it isn't about her 'not being able to get it from men.' she wants to do it with these kids because that's what she likes. her psychological dysfunction in this case is directly tied to predatory behavior towards young kids.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You think? Interesting perspective but usually a lot of the women are married so not sure I completely agree with that take...
That’s likely the catalyst because most husbands become acclimated and indifferent to their wives. Then the wives seek it elsewhere.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Being desired by someone nearing the prime of his life>the old man shes married to who is becoming older by the day.

Its why some men just won't even bother with marriage. They know they won't be enough for these women who treat attention like oxygen and will look for it at any cost.