Texas doesn't have the brains to elect him, but maybe the rest of the country does. BETO2020

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Watching Beto's concession speech last night I think he needs to change his demeanor a bit. He talks too much like a phony politician. Like talk a little plainer and not like everything is so rehearsed and I think he would increase his popularity more. He thinks he is channeling Obama but Obama was better more smooth with it.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Watching Beto's concession speech last night I think he needs to change his demeanor a bit. He talks too much like a phony politician. Like talk a little plainer and not like everything is so rehearsed and I think he would increase his popularity more. He thinks he is channeling Obama but Obama was better more smooth with it.
Made me cringe badly watching him mimic Obama's style so hard :scusthov:

Reminds me of that Ossoff boy :mjlol:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

U cant just teach a white man to have swag like that. That took a lifetime of cultural infusion and experiences to perfect.

Beto is fine, he is who he is. He talks robotic and processes questions like that too. That is the charm of him.

Plus Dope 45 lowered the bar so low, it doesnt matter no more.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
U cant just teach a white man to have swag like that. That took a lifetime of cultural infusion and experiences to perfect.

Beto is fine, he is who he is. He talks robotic and processes questions like that too. That is the charm of him.

Plus Dope 45 lowered the bar so low, it doesnt matter no more.
Definitely a fan but just thinking about where Beto can improve.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram put out 6-episode mini real-time documentary video series, that follows the 2018 Texas Senate race, called "Ground Game: Texas" over the last month or so. Episode 4 is about the Dems trying to flip Tarrant County blue:

Episode 4: Tarrant County is one of the last urban counties in America that is reliably Republican, but Democrats are trying to change that. As a critical bellwether district, it has big implications for the balance of power in Texas and beyond.

Ground Game: Texas is a six-part series that follows the 2018 Texas Senate race. The series was first published on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GroundGameTe...

@dtownreppin214

The other episodes:

I'm gonna assume episode 6 doesn't come out till after election day.

Nice.

He's campaigning with Kelly Rowland in Dallas on Monday.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Nothing you say was wrong, but it just takes a lot of practice. Beto has only been in the House for six years, before that he was a city councilman. Obama had been in state/national politics for 12 years when he ran for president, plus had had the opportunity to deliver some pretty big speeches. I heard people talking about how Obama was as a professor and they said they had no idea he could be that eloquent, even his colleagues were taken by surprise. It's a developed skill.

If he's an authentic person, then as he gets more and more time in front of the cameras he'll get used to it and come off as more real.