That Time PRINCE dropped a RAP banger

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Song's always been fire to me. :manny:

The VMA performance is a
D2rVqhO.png
Hall Of Fame moment, though.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

420MWO.com
Daps
Realistically Prince probably has a whole collection of rap material in the vault. He went to through a phase and he had one of those types of personalities that goes head first into their phases.

Also not from a Hip-Hop point of view but from a pop music sense, using rap as a musical element … I always felt like Prince, and even Madonna, rapped perfectly

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Realistically Prince probably has a whole collection of rap material in the vault. He went to through a phase and he had one of those types of personalities that goes head first into their phases.

Also not from a Hip-Hop point of view but from a pop music sense, using rap as a musical element … I always felt like Prince, and even Madonna, rapped perfectly
I'm glad he toned down his view of rap and respected it as an artwork.

"If it ain't chuck D or jam master
Ya losing:ufdup:"

He was a Public Enemy fan...how could you not..literally I question black folk who don't fukk with atleast 1 PE track:mjpls:

oregano flow

Veteran
Daps
That song was a hit record, but at that point, Prince didn't have that purple glow with his music anymore. His peak era was over after 87'.

only time Prince and rhyming sounded worked was when he wrote the song and recorded the song, "Irresistible B*tch" though.

(1982, the purple era)

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

Prince: "For you, the day you witnessed the musical orgy was the most important day in your life, but for me? It was Tuesday..."

Just another day at Paisley Park for ya man. Cameras just happened to be rolling and captured the jam.

Correct answer. Prince dropped heat on this track and it was probably his best rapping performance. He definitely fathered that singing rapping style thats so popular now though even though most people don't know who these new thundercats are biting poorly.